The Global Hydrocolloids Market was worth USD 6.13 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 5.75%, to reach USD 8.1 billion by 2021.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
A hydrocolloid is defined as a colloid system where the colloid particles consist of hydrophilic polymers dispersed in water. A hydrocolloid has colloid particles spread throughout water, and depending on the quantity of water available that can take place in different states, it is classified as a gel or sol (liquid).
Hydrocolloids can be either irreversible or reversible.
View Full Report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…oids-market-2762/
When hydrocolloids come in contact with water, they form viscous liquids or gels.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The main sources of the same are polymers from animals, microbes, plants and synthetics. They are also extensively used in food and beverages products.
Seaweed and plant exudates are the major commercial sources of hydrocolloids. Some common examples of the category are gelatin, xanthan gum, locust bean gum, Arabic gum, guar gum, AGAR, pectin and carboxymethyl cellulose.
Free sample of the report is available @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…62/request-sample
The major driver of the global Hydrocolloids market is the increased interest shown in Research & Development and innovations in hydrocolloids. Rising demand of natural hydrocolloids, the increase in demand for processed food, increasing health concerns among aware consumers and change in customer preference towards low fat food are some the main drivers for the hydrocolloids market.
They are also finding applications in various beverages leading to a further uptick in demand for the same. As for the restraints, the main put-off for the market is disparities between the supply and demand.
Seasonal changes lead to a volatility in the pricing of raw materials leading to an increase in expense for the manufacturers. Overall the market is driven by more factors than it is restrained and is expected to have a huge potential for growth.
Inquire about report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rket-2762/inquire
The Global Hydrocolloids market is broadly classified into Gelatin, Starch, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Alginate, Pectin, Agar, Galactomannans and Others based on type, based on Source into Natural Sources such as Plants, Animals, Microbial, Seaweed and Synthetic Source. On the basis of function, they are classified as Stabilizer, Emulsifier, Jellying Agent, Fat Replacer, Coating Agents and Others and based on application into Dairy & Frozen Products, Bakery, Meat, Poultry & Seafood, Beverages, Confectionary, Oils & Fats and Others.
Based on geography, the global market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. The Hydrocolloids Market is dominated by North America in 2016 with the region accounting for 36% of the overall market share.
North America was followed next in line by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years as is evident from the high CAGR value for the region.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products include CP Kelco, Cargill Inc., Ashland Inc., Ingredion, Tic Gums Inc., Darling Ingredients, Kerry Group, Hawkins Watts, DuPont, and Royal DSM
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!