Asia Pacific Milk Powder Market By Type (Dry Buttermilk, Dry Whey Products, Dry Whole Milk, Dry Dairy Blends And Non-Fat Dry Milk), By Application (Infant Formulas, Nutritional Formulas, Confectionaries And Baked Sweets And Savouries), By Function (Foaming, Emulsification, Flavouring And Thickening) And By Region- Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Asia Pacific Milk Powder Market was worth USD xx billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of xx%, to reach USD xx billion by 2021. Milk powder is a dairy product which is obtained by evaporating milk until the milk becomes dry in the form of a powder.
The main purpose of manufacturing milk powder is for preservation due to its low moisture content. It also saves transportation costs since the water is removed by heating.
- Advertising -
Milk Powder is used in a wide array of applications. It is used in the preparation of infant’s formula and confectionaries like caramel candy and chocolate.
It is also used in the preparation of famous Indian desserts Gulab Jamun and Chum-Chum. In food aid supplies for war struck countries, it is a common item since fresh milk is not a feasible option.
It is heavily used in developing countries owing to low storage and transportation costs. Since milk powder resembles cocaine and other similar recreational drugs, it finds applications in film making as a prop.
The Asia Pacific Milk Powder market is driven by factors like diet preferences shifting towards dairy-rich tastes, high shelf life owing to less moisture content, reduced transportation and storage costs, rising disposable incomes and increasing adoption of powdered milk as alternative to fresh milk among others. However, the market is constrained by factors like concerns for ultra-high temperature milk, reduced nutritional content and stringent regulations.
The Asia Pacific Milk Powder market is divided on the basis of type into dry buttermilk, dry whey products, dry whole milk, dry dairy blends and non-fat dry milk. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into infant formulas, nutritional formulas, confectionaries and baked sweets and savouries.
By function, the market is divided into foaming, emulsification, flavouring and thickening.
The Asia Pacific Milk Powder market is divided based on geography into India, China, Australia, New Zealand and other parts in the region. Asia Pacific has the second largest market for milk powder in the world by share and is also the fastest growing region.
New Zealand is the largest exporter of milk powder in the world. Factors such as rising disposable incomes and growing adoption of milk powder as an alternative to fresh milk is expected to drive the market growth in the region.
Some of the major players in the market include:
1) Nestle (Switzerland)
2) Danone (France)
3) Lactalis (France)
4) Frieslandcampina (Netherlands)
5) Fonterra (New Zealand)
6) Dean Foods (U.S.)
7) Arla Foods (Denmark)
8) Dairy Farmers Of America (U.S.)
9) Kraft Foods (U.S.)
10) Saputo (Canada).
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms type, application and function along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: