The Asia Pacific Feed Binders Market size was around USD 1.56 billion in 2016. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% to reach USD 1.89 billion by 2021.
It captures 40% of the global market.Feed binders are employed for several purposes such as improving animal digestion, enhancing the nutrition value of feed, and reducing feed wastage. Feed binders produce nutritious and safe products along with preventing the feeds from disintegrating.
They further aid the production of water stable and easy consumable feeds. Feed binders aid in enhancing the feed quality, thereby improving the health and performance of animals, which, in turn enhances the quality of food and yield produced from animals.
Access Full Report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ders-market-3845/
They are also utilized for varying quantities and concentration depending on the species. The advantages of feed binders include better animal performance, disease control, and enhanced material handling.
Feed conversion is preferred over pelleted feed comparatively which comprises feed fed as mash. Steadily growing cost of raw materials of feed binders is likely to hinder the growth of the global feed binder market and pose threat to the industry players over the coming years.
One of the major factors fuelling the growth of the global feed binders market is the growing consumption of various kinds of non-vegetarian food worldwide. In addition, the shift in consumer preference towards pallet shaped feed is also likely to bolster the demand for feed binders in the near future.
Furthermore, the growing trend of organized farming is lifting the consumption of compound feeds by backyard farms and domestic feed integrators. The rising awareness regarding animal health among farmers is also another chief factor that is estimated to boost the growth of the global feed binders market.
However, the growing cost of raw materials is likely to act as a prime inhibitor in the growth of the market. The market is also likely to be adversely impacted by the barriers to entry as old players keep challenging the entry of new players.
The Asia Pacific Feed Binders Market can be categorized into three categories: by brand, by type and by livestock. On the basis of brand the market is segmented into Darling Ingredients Inc.: Pro-Bind Plus, Roquette Freres: Clearam, E.I.Dupont De Nemours and Company (Nutrition & Health): Grindsted, Archer Daniels Midland Co., and Borregaard ASA.
If we go by type the market is segmented into Clay, Plant Gums & Starches (Plant Gums, Starches), Lignosulphonates, Hemicellulose, CMC & Other Hydrocolloids (Lignosulphonates, Hemicellulose, Carboxymethylcellulose, Other Hydrocolloids), Gelatin, Molasses, Wheat Gluten & Middlings and others.
Download Free Sample Report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…45/request-sample
By geography, the Asia-Pacific Feed Binders Market has been categorized into India, China, Korea, Japan and others. It is largest in terms of market share.
China is the leading player in the region. It is the fastest growing market.
Major companies in the Feed Binders Market are Darling Ingredients Inc. (U.S.), Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM) (U.S.), E.
I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), FMC Corporation (U.S.), Roquette Freres (France), and Borregaard ASA (Norway).
Inquire about report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rket-3845/inquire
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms by livestock and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...