Some of prominent players in healthcare analytical testing services market include Exova Group Plc. (U.K.), Eurofins Scientific SE (Luxembourg), SGS (Switzerland), PPD Inc. (U.S.), WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. (China), Charles River Laboratories International Inc. (U.S.), Source BioScience Plc. (U.K.), Anabiotec (Belgium), Intertek Group Plc. (U.K.), Medistri SA (Switzerland), Pace Analytical Services Inc. (U.S.), and BioReliance Corporation (U.S.).
- Agency -.
Access the Sample Copy of Healthcare Analytical Testing Services Market spread across 345 Pages, Profiling 14 Companies and Supported with 346 Tables and 48 Figures is now available at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r….aspx?name=573623 .
The global healthcare analytical testing services market is projected to reach USD 4.13 Billion by 2021 from USD 2.42 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2016 to 2021. The market is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years due to the rising demand for analytical services for biologics and large-molecule drugs.
2 Market Share Analysis
3 Competitive Situation and Trends
6 Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships
7 Service Launches
The report analyzes the healthcare analytical testing services market by services, samples, end users, and regions.
- Agency -.
On the basis of services, the global market is further segmented into bioanalytical testing, physical characterization, method validation, raw material testing, stability testing, batch-release testing, microbial testing, and environmental monitoring services.
Report at - www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/.aspx?name=573623 .
North America dominated healthcare analytical testing services market followed by Europe, Asia-pacific, and Rest of the World. The high quality standards in pharmaceutical industry, rapid growth in biosimilars and biologics market, and presence of a large pool of analytical testing providers are factors driving the growth of this market.
On other hand, Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is expected to witness the highest growth rate during forecast period.
Healthcare Analytical Testing Services Market, By Sample
2 Raw Materials
3 Finished Products
4 In-Process Samples
5 Environmental Samples
Global Healthcare Analytical Testing Services Market, By End User
2 Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
3 Medical Device Companies
4 Contract Research Organizations
Increasing outsourcing of analytical testing services by pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies to boost profit margins, avoid high capital expenditure, and reduce the time duration to validate the process and product is a major factor driving the market growth in this end-user segment.
Geographically, North America commanded a major share of the healthcare analytical testing services market in 2015. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on service portfolios offered by top players in the healthcare analytical testing services market. Report analyzes healthcare analytical testing services market by service type, sample type, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends, research & development activities, & new services launches in healthcare analytical testing services market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by product and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new services, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the healthcare analytical testing services market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, & services, & testing capabilities of leading players in healthcare analytical testing services market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: