The new published report titled “Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market is expected to reach 7,505.08 tonnes by 2024 from 5,100.00 tonnes in 2016, at a CAGR of 5.1% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024".
- Advertising -
The Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market, By Product Type (Styrenic Block Copolymers (TPE-S), Thermoplastic Olefins (TPE-O), Elastomeric Alloys (TPE-V or TPV), Thermoplastic Polyurethanes (TPU), Thermoplastic Copolyester, Thermoplastic Polyamides); Application (Automotive, Building & Construction, Electrical & Electronics, Household Appliances, Medical, Adhesives, Sealants & Coatings, Others) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market report consists of below pages:
- No of pages: 350
- No of Figures: 60
- No of Tables: 220
The major factors driving the growth of this market are the thermoplastic elastomers substituting thermosets, increasing application from the HVAC/automotive industry and growth in end-use industries are furthermore boosting the growth of the global thermoplastic elastomers market. On the other hand, unstable raw material prices may hinder the growth of the market.
Segmentation of Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market:
- The global thermoplastic elastomers market is segmented on the basis of product type, application and geography. The global thermoplastic elastomers market is segmented based on product type into eight notable segments; styrenic block copolymer (SBC), thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), thermoplastic polyolefins (TPO), thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPV), copolyester ether elastomers (COPE), polyether block amide elastomers (PEBA), polyether-ester elastomer (TPEE) and others. The Thermoplastic elastomers market is dominated by styrenic block copolymer (SBC) with 45.7% market share in 2016, growing at the highest CAGR of 4.4% in the forecast period.
- Styrenic block copolymer (SBC) is sub segmented into styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS), styrene-isoprene-styrene (SIS) and hydrogenated styrene block copolymers (HSBC). Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is sub segmented into polyester, polyether and polycaprolactone. Thermoplastic polyolefins (TPO) is sub segmented into polyethylene and polypropylene. Thermoplastic polyolefins (TPO), thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPV) is sub segmented into polypropylene, butyl/ halobutyl, polyacrylate. Polyether block amide elastomers (PEBA) is sub segmented into polyamide 11 elastomer and polyamide 12 elastomer.
- On the basis of application, into eight notable segments; automotive building & construction, footwear, adhesives, sealants & coatings, wires & cables, medical, advanced materials and others.
Key Drivers of Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market:
Some of the major factors driving the market for thermoplastic elastomers market are thermoplastic elastomers substituting thermosets, increasing application from the HVAC/automotive industry and growth in end-use industries.
- Unstable raw material prices are the factor which may hinder the growth of this market.
- Increasing applications in the medical industry and growing demand for bio-based thermoplastic elastomers will drive the market in future.
Key Points of Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market:
BASF SE is going to dominate the thermoplastic elastomers market following with The Dow Chemical Company and LyondellBasell Industries along with others such as Arkema Sa, Evonik Industries AG, Covestro AG, China Petrochemical Corporation, Huntsman International Llc., Tosoh Corporation, Kraton Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, TSRC, Polyone, LCY Group, Celanese Corporation, LG Chem, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Teknor Apex, The Lubrizol Corporation among others.
- Advertising -
- Medical market is growing with the highest CAGR
- Styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) are driving the market with highest market share
- Styrenic block copolymer is dominating the thermoplastic elastomers market
Read more about the Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…lastomers-market/
Global Fumed Silica Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Fumed Silica Market, By Type (Hydrophilic, Hydrophobic); Application (Paints & Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants, Pharmaceuticals, UPR, Gel batteries, Lighting, others) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…ed-silica-market/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: