The Global Process Automation & Instrumentation Market accounted to USD 60.8 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Global Process Automation & Instrumentation Market, By communication protocol (Wired Communication Protocol, Wireless Communication Protocol) By solution (Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Distributed Control System (DCS), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Human Machine Interface (HMI), Safety Automation, Advanced Process Control (APC), Manufacturing Execution System (MES)) By End-user (Chemicals, Energy & Power, Food & Beverages, Metals & Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Pulp & Paper, Water & Wastewater, Others) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Global Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
- No of pages: 350
Get Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…umentation-market
- No of Figures: 60
Summary of Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising Adoption of IoT Across Various Industries
- Growing Emphasis on Regulatory Compliances in Process Industries
- Increasing Focus to Improve Production Efficiency and Optimize Operating Costs
- Growing Demand for Proactive Solutions That Determine Failures at Component Level
- On the basis of communication protocol the process automation & instrumentation market is segmented into Wired Communication Protocol, Wireless Communication Protocol.
- On the basis of solution the process automation & instrumentation market is segmented into Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Distributed Control System (DCS), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Human Machine Interface (HMI), Safety Automation, Advanced Process Control (APC), Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
- On the basis of End-user the process automation & instrumentation market is segmented into Chemicals, Energy & Power, Food & Beverages, Metals & Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Pulp & Paper, Water & Wastewater, Others.
Speak to Analyst about the Process Automation & Instrumentation Market Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak…umentation-market
- On the basis of geography, process automation & instrumentation market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Global Process Automation & Instrumentation Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The report includes market shares of flow cytometry market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- No of Tables: 220
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in process automation & instrumentation market are:
- ABB Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- Metso Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Schneider Electric Se
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation among others.
View Full Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…mentation-market/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!