Global Submarines and MRO Industry Research Report is based on Defence and Security Category
The demand for submarines is expected to be driven by the need for control over the offshore natural resources and maritime trade routes, which are expected to play a pivotal role in fulfilling a country’s aspiration for supremacy.
Major naval forces are staring at fleets of technically obsolete and aging submarines, demanding huge investments in the procurement of new-age submarines. In addition to having an important nuclear deterrent role, submarines are playing more crucial roles such as surveillance and reconnaissance, intelligence gathering, patrolling and securing the maritime borders, and trade routes.
The Global Submarines and MRO Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years.
This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for submarines, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Browse full Report at orbisresearch.com/reports/index/th…-market-2017-2027 .
- Global Submarines and MRO Market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.36% over 2017-2027
- In terms of categories, the SSN-Nuclear Attack Submarine segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of expenditure globally, with a market share of 39.1% followed by the SSK-Diesel Electric Submarine and SSBN-Ballistic Missile Submarine, with shares of 37.4% and 23.5%, respectively
- Asia-Pacific is analyzed to dominate the global submarines and MRO market with a share of 34.3%, followed by North America and Europe, with shares of 32.7% and 25.5%, respectively
Reasons to access
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global submarines and MRO market over the next years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different submarine segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global submarines market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global submarines and MRO market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top submarine providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Major Points from TOC:
Executive Summary 14
Global Military Submarine Market - Overview 17
Market Dynamics 19
Demand Drivers: Analysis of factors that trigger spending within the sector
Trends: Prevalent practices, industry consolidation and procurement patterns within the market
Technological Developments : New products, processes and innovations recently inducted within the sector
Key Challenges: Obstacles affecting sector growth
Military Submarine Market - Segment Analysis 28
List of Tables
Global military submarine Industry Consolidation 24
Global military submarine and MRO Market by Segments 30
Global military submarine and MRO Market by Regions 43
US military submarine and MRO Market Overview 52
US military submarine and MRO Programs 53
China military submarine and MRO Market Overview 56
China military submarine and MRO Programs 57
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...