Stick packs are packs are ideal for many products, such as powered drink mixes, sweeteners, vitamins and nutritionals. The packaging format requires 10% to 40% less flexible packaging material than equivalent rectangular pouches.
- Advertising -
According to the market research report “Stick Packaging Market : By Material (Polyester, Paper, Bopp, Aluminum, Metallized Polyester, Polyethylene, Others), By INdustry (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods, Others), By Region (Asia, Europe, America) - Forecast 2016 -2021”, published by IndustryARC, estimates a steady & progressive environment in future.
Browse Report @ industryarc.com/Report/15085/stick…aging-market.html
Stick packaging refers to a long and narrow pouch that became popular when CPG companies learned how easy it was to open and pour a powder mix into a bottle of water.
- Advertising -
Since the different materials of stick light stick pack into beverages, there have been many similar versions available on the market in both length, width and fill weight, but they have been one thing in common, they are need to run on a stick pack machine, which is specific vertical form, that helps to generate a stick pack.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Stick Packaging Market
Sachet packaging has been around for a number of years but they have been experiencing resurgence as of late because of new market for flavored products. The primary benefits of stick packaging over the forms of food packaging are the convenience.
Stick packets are narrow so it makes it easy to pour the contents of the package into the neck of bottle of water. Also single stick pack conveniently holds a single serving size so it is compact and fits neatly in your purse or backpacks.
Another benefit of stick it is smaller and the impact on the environment is less than other forms of packaging solution.
Make an Inquiry @ www.industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15085
Packaging pharmaceutical products is a broad and multi-faceted task. Precision packaging is responsible for providing life-saving drugs, medical devices, medical treatments, and new products like medical nutritionals in every imaginable dosage form to deliver every type of supplement, poultice, liquid, solid, powder, suspension, or drop to people the world over.
Packaging is an emerging science, an emerging engineering discipline, and a success contributor to pharmaceutical industries.
In stick packaging supplies is increasing per capita income and the rising trend for the eco-friendly packaging is accelerating the demand for stick packs. The majority of products produced in pharmaceutical industries are probably the single largest aggregate purchase made by company materials critical to the protection, distribution and sale of the product.
The areas like China, Brazil and South Africa are the increasing their production to new innovative flexible stick packaging market. The U.S. and China are predicted to have the highest demand in the near future.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Stick Packaging Market
The Stick Packaging Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Material: Polyester, Paper, Polymer Compounds, Aluminium, Metallized Polyester and Others
- Weight: Heavy Weight Applications, Medium Weight Applications, Less Weight Applications and Negligible Weight Applications
- Products: Solid Products, Semi Solid Products and Liquid Products
- Industry: Automobile, Oil & Gas, Mining, Water Treatment, Chemical, Pulp And Paper, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods, Agriculture and Others
- Geography: Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific Region And Rest Of The World
Some of the key players involved in the Stick Packaging Market are as follows:
- Sinclair & Rush, Inc.
- Albéa Corporation
- Power Packaging Post
Request For Table Of Content @ industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=15085
Why have this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2021, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information: