The Europe Precision Medicine market has been estimated at USD 10.94 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 18.34 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021
- Advertising -
Precision Medicine can be defined as the tailoring of medical treatment to individual characteristics of every patient. This novel approach helps doctors in better assessing risk of a disease and suggest the optimal therapy.
Europe Precision Medicine: Drivers & Restraints
Precision Medicine market is driven by factors like rising demand for personalized treatment, technological innovations and achievements which includes next gene sequencing, biomarket based tests and kits, precision imaging and support of government and regulations. However, the market is chiefly constrained by factors like drugs which are specific to patients which may require a more intensive trial.
- Advertising -
Access report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…77/request-sample
Europe Precision Medicine: Segmentation
- Big Data Analytics
- Gene Sequencing
- Drug Discovery
- Companion Diagnostics
Europe Precision Medicine: Overview
Factors like rising demand for personalized medicine and growing support of government are affecting the market growth positively. The market is chiefly constrained by drugs which are specific to patients which may require a more intensive trial.
This factor may restrict the growth of this market in future.
Europe Precision Medicine: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, Europe market for Precision Medicine is segmented into U.K., Germany, Spain, France and Italy. Europe is the second biggest market in terms of market share across the globe, followed by Europe.
The spread of analytics and awareness of its potential are increasing at a rapid rate in Europe. Germany precision medicine will be a key player in shaping growth across Europe.
Several institutes in Germany have already acquired a certification for the biomarker analysis in colorectal cancer.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Precision Medicine outlook in Europe market? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Blood Testing space in Europe market?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Blood Testing manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Blood Testing currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Blood Testing?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Blood Testing?
Europe Precision Medicine: Key Players
Pfizer, Roche, Covance, Novartis, Qiagen, Biocrates Life Sciences, Teva Pharmaceutical, Nanostring Technologies, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Tepnel Pharma Services, Intomics, Ferrer InCode, Silicon Biosystems, Eagle Genomics, Medtronic, and Quest Diagnostics, are the major players of Europe Precision Medicine market.
Europe Precision Medicine Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: