Feed Fats and Proteins Market by Source (Animal (Meat & Bone Meal, Poultry Meal, Tallow, Others) and Plant (Corn, Soybean, Cotton Seeds, Others)), by Livestock (Ruminants, Poultry, Aqua, Swine, Equine and Others), and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Global Feed Fats and Proteins Market was worth USD 4.41 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 5.3%, to reach USD 5.71 billion by 2021.
View report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…eins-market-2045/
The Feed Fats & Proteins market is showing immense potential in the mentioned forecast period. The market continues to build momentum with the rise in demand for feed fats & protein as feed ingredients to minimize the loss in the production of high quality meat, eggs and other bio products.
Thus, animal farmers as well as breeders have increased their production to meet the demands and thus various companies are investing in Feed Fats & Proteins Market.
- Advertising -
Feed Fats & Proteins help in optimizing the nutritional level of a feed, ensuring procurement of maximum nutrition from lesser amount of feed and hence making the livestock production cost effective. The increase in middle class income and rapid urbanization has resulted in an increase in demand for fats & proteins in the feed market.
The significant growth in demand for animal meat has led to the market to show huge potential in recent years. Other major factors responsible in driving the market for feed fats & proteins include, cost mitigation of livestock production, increasing demand for milk and milk products, industrialization of animal husbandry.
The market also faces some restraints and challenges. Some of the important ones are outbreak of disease in livestock and environmental concerns regarding use of feed fats and proteins.
These factors have been holding back the market from showing its complete potential.
The Global market for Feed Fats & Proteins is broadly segmented under source and livestock. On the basis of source the segments are animals and plant which are further fragmented into Meat & Bone Meal, Poultry Meal, tallow and Corn Soybean Cotton Seeds respectively.
The Plant segmented accounts for the largest share in the market and is also expected to show the highest CAGR. Based on Livestock the market is segmented into Ruminants, Poultry, Aqua, Swine, Equine and Others.
The poultry segment holds the greatest market share over all due to the extensive farming techniques applied in poultry sector. On the basis of geography, the global market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The Feed Fats & Proteins market was dominated by Asia-Pacific, with the overall market share of over 37% globally. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe.
Europe is predicted to show a rapid growth in the coming few years.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Darling International Inc, the Scoular Company, Omega Protein Corporation, Roquette Freres, Aarhuskarlshamn AB (AAK), Bunge Ltd., Euroduna Rohstoffe Gmbh, Lansing Trade Group LLC., Agrana Beteiligungs-AG (Agrana).
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Source
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Source
Market Share Analysis, By Source
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Livestock
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Livestock
Market Share Analysis, By Livestock
Scope of the Bladder Cancer Therapeutics Market Study:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: