"Success Case Study: Emily Crisps", is part of GlobalData's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind Emily Crisps' success in the UK.
- Advertising -
It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products as well as avoiding potential risks.
Emily Crisps is a British snack brand founded in 2014 selling chips that are claimed to be high-end, natural, vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and free from added sugar, and to count as one of the five fruit and vegetable servings that the country's National Health Service recommends are eaten each day.
- Advertising -
This makes Emily Crisps appealing to increasingly health-conscious consumers. Its products' unique production process reduces oil absorption and helps maintain the nutrients, color, and taste of fruit and vegetables to give the snacks a healthier halo.
Greater innovation with healthy ingredients like fruit and vegetables is essential to capitalize on demand for healthy snacks while also offering something novel for experiential consumers.
- Obesity is the most important health concern for 27% of British consumers.
- Almost half of British consumers consider high-quality ingredients to mean that a product is premium/luxury.
- 49% of British consumers like to sample ethnic and exotic grocery products as of 2015.
Browse the complete report at orbisresearch.com/reports/index/su…ticated-consumers
Reasons to access
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: