The Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market was worth USD 2.77 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 8.27%, to reach USD 4.12 billion by 2021.
- Advertising -
- Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market will reach USD 4.12 billion by 2021
- Growing use of nucleic acid-based tests in diagnosis, the rising demand of pure nucleic acids in pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries, increasing applications of the techniques in various fields such as genetic engineering, life science research, forensics and molecular diagnostics, government funding in R&Ds, technological innovations and increasing automation, availability of benchtop instruments and increasing investments from pharma companies are the major drivers for the growth of the global nucleic acid isolation and purification market.
- North America has the maximum share in the Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification market followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market due to various emerging economies.
- Key players in the Global Nucleic acid isolation and purification market are Qiagen, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Illumina Inc, Agilent Technologies Inc, Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC, General Electric Company, Danaher Corporation, Promega Corporation, Life Technologies, Roche Applied Sciences, Takara Bio, Inc..
Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market Segmentation:
- By Application: Ophthalmology, Ear, Nose and Throat(ENT) Surgery, Neuro and Spine Surgery, Dentistry, Gynecology, Urology, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Oncology and Documentations
- By End User: Introduction, Hospitals and Outpatient surgical centres
- By Geography: North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America and Middle East & Africa
- Key Players: Qiagen, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Illumina Inc, Agilent Technologies Inc, Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC, General Electric Company, Danaher Corporation, Promega Corporation, Life Technologies, Roche Applied Sciences, Takara Bio, Inc..
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
- Advertising -
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: