The healthcare quality management market study tracks and analyzes competitive developments (such as partnerships, agreements, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, geographical expansions, and R&D activities) and healthcare quality management market profiles key players and analyzes their market shares and core competencies.
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Healthcare Quality Management Market spread across 208 Pages, Profiling 13 Companies and Supported with 140 Tables and 34 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1161577 .
The global healthcare quality management market is projected to reach USD 3.31 billion by 2022 from an estimated USD 1.70 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 14.2%. Government mandates for healthcare providers to report quality & improve the performance of care provided, increase in the volume of unstructured data in the healthcare industry, and need to curtail healthcare costs & medical errors are the major factors driving the growth of the healthcare quality management market.
- Healthcare service providers
- Healthcare service payers/insurance payers
- Healthcare quality management database and providers
- Healthcare quality management providers
- Healthcare quality reporting registries
- Venture capitalists
- Government bodies
- Business research and consulting firms
Report on healthcare quality management market provides detailed information regarding major factors influencing growth market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, & industry-specific challenges).
- Advertising -
Study tracks & analyzes competitive developments (such as partnerships, agreements, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, geographical expansions, & R&D activities) and profiles key players & analyzes their market shares & core competencies in healthcare quality management market.
Healthcare Quality Management Market Company Profiles with Top Trends and Forecast at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1161577 .
The healthcare quality management market is categorized into business intelligence and analytics, physician quality reporting solutions, clinical risk management solutions, and provider performance improvement solutions. The business intelligence and analytics solutions segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
1 Market Leadership Analysis
2 Competitive Leadership Mapping
3 Visionary Leaders
5 Emerging Companies
6 Dynamic Differentiators
7 Competitive Benchmarking
8 Strength of Product Portfolio (For 25 Players)
9 Business Strategy Excellence
Nuance Communications, Inc. (U.S.), Medisolv, Inc. (U.S.), Truven Health Analytics (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Premier, Inc.
(U.S.), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Verscend Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Dolbey Systems, Inc. (U.S.), QUANTROS, INC.
(U.S.), Altegra Health (U.S.), Enli Health Intelligence (U.S.), and CitiusTech Inc. (U.S.) are the major players in the healthcare quality management market.
“Healthcare Quality Management Market by Software (Business Analytics, Physician Quality Reporting) Delivery Mode (Cloud, On-Premise) Application (Data Management, Risk Management) End User (Hospital, Ambulatory Center, Payer) - Global Forecast to 2022” report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=1161577 .
The healthcare quality management market in this report is segmented by type, delivery mode, application, end user, and region. It provides detailed information regarding major factors influencing the growth market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges).
Key Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global Market on the basis of type, delivery mode, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing growth of the global Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive leadership mapping for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the Market with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa
- To profile key market players in the global Market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies and market rankings
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, and expansions in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.