Europe Low Fat Yogurt Market By Origin (Non-Organic, Organic), By Type (Flavored, Fruit, Plain)
Europe Low Fat Yogurt market is anticipated to grow at a 10.43% CAGR from 2016 to 2021 and it is estimated that the Europe market was valued at USD 4.47 billion in 2016 and is relied upon to achieve USD 7.34 billion by 2021.Low-fat yogurt is one of the most frequently consumed yogurt product that is low in calories as well as contains numerous beneficial nutrients as well as probiotics that help in improving the overall health of the individual. Low-fat yogurt contains around twelve grams of protein in an eight-ounce product which provides important amino acids necessary for sustaining muscle tissue.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Asia Pacific Hearing Aids Market: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…gurt-market-4638/
Low-fat yogurt is frequently consumed by individuals who are suffering from diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes or any heart-related problems and people who want to lose weight. It contains 14 milligrams of cholesterol which is also considered an important part of the low-fat diet.
Low-fat yogurt is cheaper as compared to conventional yogurt. Probiotics are the live bacteria that are beneficial for the body and are mostly found in low-fat yogurt.
Low-fat yogurt is a rich source of protein as compared to conventional yogurt. Low-fat yogurt based food products do not have problems related to blood sugar level as compared to their conventional counter parts.
An increase in the consumer demand for low-fat yogurt and similar products owing to the presence of fewer calories is a key driving factor of the low-fat yogurt market. Rising opportunities in food and beverage industry is also another factor aiding the market growth.
Due to a rise in the number of Low-Fat Yogurt-based food products that provide low-calorie content is consequently leading to an increase in the production of Low-Fat Yogurt. An increase in the growth of low-fat yogurt availability in retail stores, online stores, and supermarkets/hypermarkets are some of the other driving factors of the market.
The Europe market for Low Fat Yogurt is segmented into Origin and Type. On the basis of Origin, it is segmented into Non-Organic and Organic.
Non-organic low-fat yogurt is made of artificial flavors, fruits, sweeteners, thickeners, additives, inactive cultures, and stabilizers. Yogurt that is prepared from milk, but which does not adhere to the standards of dairy farming practices set by the various governments globally is also classified as non-organic.
These products have a longer shelf life and are relatively cheaper as compared to organic items. On the basis of type, it is segmented into Flavored, Fruit, and Plain.
Flavored segment held the largest share in this market segment. Chocolate, vanilla, coffee, and mint are some of the common flavors added for refining the aroma, taste, and texture of the end product.
Numerous health benefits accompanying the consumption of organic flavored items are expected to further aid the market growth.
On the basis of geography, the market is analyzed under various regions namely Germany, Italy, France, U.K. and Span. Europe held the second largest share of the market in terms of revenue.
The demand for the product is mainly driven by the Europe players present in West European countries. Favorable government regulations and removal of milk quota in the European region are expected to boost the regional demand in the coming years.
The rising export of dairy products from these countries is expected to propel the industry growth.
Some of the major companies dominating the market are General Mills Inc., Danone Inc., Nestle S.A., Rainy Lanes Dairy Foods Ltd., Springfield Creamery, Jalna Dairy Foods, Gopala, Wallaby Yogurt Company, Byrne Dairy and Tillamook Dairy Co-Op.
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of by Origin and Type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the Europe Market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!