Specialty Gas Market Projected To Drive Substantial Growth With Rising Demand From Health-care Industry For Specialty Gas, Till The End of The Forecast Period.
- Advertising -
According to the market research report “Specialty Gas Market: By Types (High Purity, Noble, Carbon, Halogen), By Application (Photo-Voltaic Cells Plasma Display Panels, Laser Systems & Equipment) By Industry (Manufacturing, Electronics, Healthcare, Academics, & Others) - Forecast 2016 - 2021”, published by IndustryARC, estimates that Asia-Pacific will register the fastest growth during the forecast period.
Browse Report at industryarc.com/Report/15084/specialty-gas-market.html
Specialty gases are the gases that are prepared in order to eliminate their unwanted characteristics. They are characterized by ultra-high purity and specialized applications.
They are the critical components for industries such as chemical, materials processing, foods, semiconductors, biotechnology, medical and environmental.
- Advertising -
Based on the types, the Specialty Gas Market is segmented as high purity gases, noble gases, carbon gases, halogen gases and others. Specialty gases are used especially used in the applications such as photo-voltaic cells, plasma display panels, laser systems & equipment and others.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Specialty Gas Market
The major factors such as cost reduction, yield improvement and performance optimization are driving significant growth for the Specialty Gas Market, over the forecast period. The rising demand for specialty gas from its applications such as lighting, laser, chemicals in manufacturing; semiconductors devices, flat panel display in electronics; analytical and calibration instruments in academics and also automotive industry.
The rising demand from various end-user industries like energy, health-care and electronics acts as a key growth factor that drives healthy growth for the market. Among all the industries, the health-care industry is having a high need of medical gas supply for safety and treatment of the patients.
However, regulatory restrictions along with the threat of substitutes are anticipated to challenge the global market growth.
North America is leading the Specialty Gas Market, due to having great demand for and with the presence of more number of market players in specialty gas manufacturing. Asia-Pacific is projected to register the fastest growth due to growing adoption of Specialty Gas in Health care, Manufacturing industrial applications, during the forecast period.
Among all the countries in this region, China is dominating the market for specialty gas with a major consumer and fastest growth. In Americas, Healthcare, electrical, Manufacturing industries are the major end users of special gases.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Specialty Gas Market
The Specialty Gas Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Type: High Purity Gases, Noble Gases, Carbon Gases, Halogen Gases and Others.
- Application: Photo Voltaic Cells, Plasma Display Panels, Laser Systems & Equipment and Others.
- Industry: Analytical And Calibration, Electronics, Petrochemical, Manufacturing, Health-care, Automotive Industry and Others.
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players involved in the Specialty Gas Market are as follows:
- American Air Liquide Holdings, Inc.
- Analytical Specialties, Inc.
- Buchi Labortechnik Ag
- Bacharach, Inc.
- Peus-Instruments Gmbh
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2021, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information: