The Report “Global Plant Growth Regulators Market By Size, By Share, Market Segmentation, By Type, By End-User Industry, Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa) By Company Profile, Forecast 2018-2024”.
The global Plant growth regulators market is anticipated to achieve USD 3.01 Billion by 2024 from USD 2.11 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.8%.
Plant growth regulators are defined as the plant hormones (chemicals) that regulate the plant growth. Plant growth regulators act as a messenger for intercellular communication.
They are sectioned into five groups. They are auxins, gibberellins, cytokinins, abscisic acid (ABA) and ethylene.
Global Plant Growth regulators market is predicted to have huge market share in forecast period
Plant growth regulators are referred to natural or synthetic substances which influence the development and growth. All plant hormones are plant growth regulators but not vice versa.
The primary driving force for plant growth regulators industry is the organic food industry which is growing and having the highest market share in the forecast period. The awareness among the farmers about plant growth regulator market is increased, this acts as a factor for a hike in the market.
Cytokinins have the highest share in the market
Plant growth regulators are sectioned into five groups among them cytokines has the highest percentage in the market as they enhance stress tolerance and stimulate protein synthesis. As the demand for medicinal plants and landscaping is increasing auxin holds the second largest section.
Global Plant growth regulators market is profuse in Europe
Global plant regulators market has the highest share as there is rapid technical advancements, government encouragement for organic farming, and increase in crop production. Europe holds 45% market share globally, and it is high concerning consumption.
North America is the second largest as growth rate is increasing. Asia Pacific to have the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
Key participants in the plant growth regulators market are manufacturers, irrigation system manufacturers & suppliers, end users, and retail channels/supermarkets. The top players in global plant growth market are BASF (Germany), Dow Chemical (US), Syngenta (Switzerland), FMC Corporation (US), and Nufarm (Australia).
Other players include Bayer CropScience (Germany).
Browse recent report by industry: www.envisioninteligence.com/industry-reports/
Scope of the Report
• Competitive Analysis in marketing and strategic management is an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors.
• Monitoring the external and internal factors which affect the market dynamics with the aid of PESTLE analysis.
• The Regional and Global Variety is taken care of in the report.
• Year on Year basis generation of revenue is studied.
• Porter's Five Forces analyze the intensity of competition in an industry and its profitability level.
• The overview and the sustainability of the market are analyzed through SWOT.
• DROC is recognized in the current market scenario and see how its effect on market dynamics.
• The segment-level analysis in terms of type and technology.
• The value chain analysis, value that's created and captured by a company is the profit margin. Value
• Created and Captured – Cost of Creating that Value = Margin
• An executive summary consists of the whole report and the outcome is been given in the report to have brief knowledge about the report.
• Basis on the depth of the study we approach using analytical tools
• Expertise investment opportunities are given after analyzing the market to give the organization and the individual to have perfect knowledge about the market.
Category: FeaturedCompany about: Envision Inteligence is the Main Supplier of Market Analysis Reviews, Customized Consulting Companies, Information Analytics and Trade Evaluation. Our purpose is to offer the correct data required by the stakeholder on the proper level of time, in a format which assists a clever and knowledgeable resolution making the course of!
For more information: