The report “GLOBAL POLYIMIDE FILMS MARKET”, the global polyimide films market is expected to reach USD 3.43 Billion by the year 2024, at a CAGR of 10.2% during forecast period.
- Advertising -
Polyimide (PI) is a polymer with high heat resistance. Polyimide’s exhibits high tensile strength and they are lightweight, flexible materials.
Polyimide films are used extensively in wide range of applications such as motors, generators, wires and cables, automotive, aerospace, pressure sensitive taps, electronics and labeling industries.The major factors for the growth of global polyimide films market are growth in electronics sector and aerospace technology. Consumer electronic products are also expected to influence the industry positively.
- Advertising -
FPC (Flexible Printed Circuit) recognized as the largest and quickest growing application in global polyimide films market
Due to widespread use in ink-jet cartridges, mobile phones, pagers, camcorders, printers &scanners and military systems the FPC holds the largest market share. FPC has a variety of automotive applications ranging from dashboard to engine management and ABS control systems.
Electronics segment is growing at a fastest growth rate
Electronic applications accounted for 32.76% of the overall market. Due to increase in electrical components in the automobile sector and more demand for consumer electronics are the factors leading the electronic segment at a good pace.
Aerospace segment is expected to grow at second highest growth rate. Private investments and government expenditure towards aerospace are driving the aerospace segment.
Asia-Pacific transpired as the foremost leading region in global polyimide films market
Asia-Pacific (APAC) accounted 44% of the overall global market. Price deflation and household incomes in APAC have created high demand for consumer electronic products.
The aerospace sector is projected as a high demand market for next generation in APAC and South America. The demand for polyimide films and global production of aircraft industry are directly proportional.
North America is the second largest market after APAC. High standard of living and large economies are the key drivers for the market growth in this region (North America).
The prominent players in global polyimide films market are E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Arakawa Chemicals Industries, Ltd., FLEXcon Company.
Browse recent report by industry: www.envisioninteligence.com/industry-reports/
Scope Of The Report
- Competitive Analysis in marketing and strategic management is an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors.
- Monitoring the external and internal factors which affect the market dynamics with the aid of PESTLE analysis.
- The Regional and Global Variety is taken care of in the report.
- Year on Year basis generation of revenue is studied.
- Porter's Five Forces analyze the intensity of competition in an industry and its profitability level.
- The overview and the sustainability of the market are analyzed through SWOT.
- DROC is recognized in the current market scenario and see how its effect on market dynamics.
- The segment-level analysis in terms of type and technology.
- The value chain analysis, value that's created and captured by a company is the profit margin. Value
- Created and Captured – Cost of Creating that Value = Margin
- An executive summary consists of the whole report and the outcome is been given in the report to have brief knowledge about the report.
- Basis on the depth of the study we approach using analytical tools
- Expertise investment opportunities are given after analyzing the market to give the organization and the individual to have perfect knowledge about the market.
Category: FeaturedCompany profile: Envision Inteligence is the Main Supplier of Market Analysis Reviews, Customized Consulting Companies, Information Analytics and Trade Evaluation. Our purpose is to offer the correct data required by the stakeholder on the proper level of time, in a format which assists a clever and knowledgeable resolution making the course of!
For more information: