Europe Hay Market By Product (Hay Bales, Hay Pellets And Hay Cubes), By Type (Dairy Cow Feed, Beef Cattle & Sheep Feed, Pig Feed And Poultry Feed),
Europe Hay Market was worth USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of X.XX%, to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2021. Hay is a collection of grass, legumes and other herbaceous plants that have been minced, dried and stored for use as animal feed.
It is mainly a source of nutrition for grazing animals such as cattle, horses, goats and sheep.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…-hay-market-4815/
The demand for hay is increasing all the more as farms are becoming more in number and farm animals are also increasing in number.
The composition of hay may be widely varied with the most commonly used plants for hay including mixtures of grasses such as ryegrass, timothy, brome, fescue, Bermuda grass, orchard grass, and other species, depending on region. Hay may also include legumes, such as alfalfa and clovers which may be red, white and subterranean varieties.
The growth of the hay market is mainly driven by the decrease in farm land. When there is not enough pasture for grazing animals, hay is used to meet the nutritional demand of the animals.
Other drivers of the market include introduction of new composition formulas for hay as well as the favourable government policies regarding farm animal welfare. As for the restraints of the market, the storage of hay is always a challenge.
This along with the preference of farmers towards conventional grazing are the main restraints for the market growth.
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
Market Share Analysis, By Product
Dairy Cow Feed
Beef Cattle and Sheep Feed
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
Market Share Analysis, By Type
The Europe Hay market is broadly classified on the basis of Product into Hay Bales, Hay Pellets and Hay Cubes and based on Type they are classified into Dairy Cow Feed, Beef Cattle & Sheep Feed, Pig Feed and Poultry Feed. Based on geography, the Europe market is divided into Italy, France, UK, Germany and Spain.
The European region has the second highest market share globally only behind the likes of North America, albeit with a low CAGR rate. The low growth rate of the region can be attributed to the fact that most countries in the region are in their pinnacle of development and the room to grow is fast decreasing.
The Hay market is highly competitive with a large number of players. Key market players dominating the market with their products are Anderson Hay & Grain, Border Valley, Knight Ag Sourcing, Hay USA, Bailey Farms, Hayday Farm, Barr-Ag, Standlee, Legal Alfalfa Products Ltd.
And M&C Hay.
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of Product and Type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the Europe Market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!