The Global Conformal Coating Market is expected to reach $12.28 billion by 2021 at growth rate of 4.7%. It provides market size, share, growth, trend, supplier, top player, manufacturer, demand, outlook, opportunities, competitors, production, revenue analysis forecast to 2022 from 2017.
- Advertising -
Access Sample Report: www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d….aspx?name=597365
Easy to apply and repair, and resistance to dust, moisture, solvents, high temperatures, and humidity are the key properties of conformal coating, which make it the preferred material for various applications.
Conformal Coating Companies Profiled In Report: Chase Corporation (U.S.), Henkel AG & KGaA (Germany), Illinois Tool Works (U.S.), Shin-Etsu Chemical Company Limited (Japan), Dow Corning (U.S.), H.B. Fuller (U.S.), Electrolube (U.K.), Europlasma NV (Belgium), MG Chemicals (Canada), and Kisco Conformal coating (Japan).
The target audience for the report includes:
- Conformal coating material, and equipment providers
- Electronic system designers and manufacturers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, forums, and alliances related to conformal coating
- Key players
“Urethane—the fastest-growing type of conformal coating”
The urethane conformal coating segment is estimated to be the fastest-growing type in the conformal coating market.
- Advertising -
The rising demands for conformal coating with excellent chemical and corrosion resistant properties drive this segment in the conformal coating market. Urethane conformal coating is used in the marine industry, as it offers exceptional chemical and abrasion resistance.
Polyurethane conformal coating offer good dielectric properties with excellent humidity and are cost-effective.
Inquire about report @ www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r….aspx?name=597365
“Rising demand in Asia-Pacific—the major growth driver for the conformal coating market“
In 2015, Asia-Pacific dominated the conformal coating market due to rapidly increasing electronics and automotive industries. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to register the highest growth rate, both in terms of value and volume, owing to high demand from China and India.
China is the largest market for conformal coating globally with major demand from the electronics industry. Growing innovation & development and rising demand in the industrial sector for novel and improved products are directly affecting the rise in the use of conformal coating.
The excessive growth and innovation, along with industry consolidations, are projected to ascertain a bright future for the industry in the region.
Conformal Coating Market Overview –
- Market, by Material: acrylic, silicone, polyurethane/urethane, parylene, epoxy, and others.
- Market, by Equipment: coating & dispensing systems, curing systems, and inspection systems
- Market, by Method: brush coating, dipping, spray coating, selective coating, and vapor deposition
- Market, by Application: automotive electronics, aerospace & defense, consumer electronics, medical electronics, and others.
- Market, by Geography: North America (sub-segmented into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (sub-segmented into the U.K., Germany, France, Spain, and others), Asia-Pacific (sub-segmented into China, Japan, South Korea, India, and others), and the Rest of the World (sub-segmented into South America and the Middle East and Africa)
- Competitive Landscape: Market ranking analysis.
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Electronics conformal coating market.
Access report at: www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=597365
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: