The Global Smart Irrigation Market is expected to hit $ 1,504.6 million by 2022 at growth rate of 17.2%. It provides market size, share, growth, trend, supplier, top player, manufacturer, demand, outlook, opportunities, competitors, production, revenue analysis forecast to 2022 from 2017. Rising demand in Asia-Pacific—the major growth driver for the Smart Irrigation market.
Access Sample Report: www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d….aspx?name=539056
The major driving factors for the smart irrigation market are increasing demand for food production and increasing concern for water conservation.
Smart Irrigation Companies Profiled In Report: Rain Bird Corporation (U.S.), the Toro Company (U.S.), Hunter Industries (U.S.), Netafim (Israel), and HydroPoint (U.S.).
The target audience for the report includes:
- Research organizations
- Technology standard organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
- Technology investors
- Technology developers
- Irrigation consultants
- Sensor manufacturers
- Irrigation contractors
- Component suppliers
- Landscape maintenance personnel
- End users
- Turnkey contractors
- Distributors and traders
- Water Management Committee
- Government bodies
- Water purveyors
- Irrigation designers
- Agro input company
- Innovative SMEs
- Farmers organizations
Non-agriculture held the largest share of the market segmented on the basis of application in the smart irrigation market in 2015. Non-agriculture application includes residential, turf and landscape, golf course, and others.
Measuring soil moisture and maintaining the right amount of water in the soil is important in the non-agricultural application as it helps to minimize the wastage of water and others resources.
Inquire about report @ www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r….aspx?name=539056
The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the smart irrigation market between 2016 and 2022. The major drivers for the growth of the smart irrigation market in the APAC region include increasing shift of climatic conditions, reduction in the wastage of water, and others.
Agriculture, turf and landscape, residential, landscaping and ground care are the preferred application areas for smart irrigation in this region.
Weather-based controller held the largest share of the smart irrigation market segmented on the basis of irrigation controller in 2015. It predefines the irrigation water requirement on the basis of weather conditions, soil type, slope, soil moisture, so as cut the wastage of water.
It takes input on weather conditions and irrigates land accordingly.
Smart Irrigation Market Overview –
- This report caters to the needs of leading companies, end users, and other related stakeholders in this market.
- Other parties that could benefit from the report include government bodies, environmental agencies, consulting firms, business development executives, C-level employees, and VPs.
- Our report would help you analyze new opportunities and potential revenue sources and enhance your decision-making process for new business strategies. The quantitative and qualitative information in the report along with our comprehensive analysis would help you gain an edge in the market..
Access report at: http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=539056