Orbis Research Present’s “Electricals Retailing in Turkey, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021” magnify the decision making potentiality and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Advertising -
"Electricals Retailing in Turkey, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Turkish retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Turkish electricals retail market.
Request a sample of this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2043321
The electricals sector registered sales of TL44.7 billion in 2016 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% during 2016-2021, to reach TL67.0 billion by 2021. High inflation levels in the country have resulted in a considerable rise in the unit prices of consumer electronics products and resulting in increased sales in value terms.
- Advertising -
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/el…forecasts-to-2021
- The electricals sector registered sales of TL44.7 billion in 2016 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% during 2016-2021, to reach TL67.0 billion by 2021.
- Specialist retailers still hold a significant share of the market contributing more than70.5% to the total Electricals Sales.
- Online channel registered sales of TL3.6 billion in 2016 and is forecast to grow at a healthy CAGR of 16.8% during 2016-2021
- Vatan is the leading retailer in the electricals sector with a market share of 10.4% in 2016, followed by Teknosa and Arçelik
Reasons to access
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in the Turkish retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the Electricals Sector
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market
Get this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2043321
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: