The Asia Pacific Surgical Staplers Market was worth USD 420 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.92%, to reach USD 610 million by 2021. Surgical Staplers are used in the place of sutures during a surgical operation to connect or remove parts of bowels, lungs or to seal skin wounds. During the outset, they were manufactured to replace sutures as leakages from suturing which were not done with care was a major cause of post-surgery fatalities.
In the present days, clips are being used in place of staples as they prevent the piercing of staples. Stapling is more accurate and faster than hand suturing and they are unlikely to cause leakages of blood from stapled organs.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…lers-market-3250/
Originally, staples were made of stainless steel with titanium staples loaded into reloadable stapler cartridges. Modern staples are broadly of two types, disposable and made of materials like plastic and reusable & made of stainless steel types.
Both these types are usually loaded by cartridges which are disposable. Staples come in shapes like straight, curved and circular.
Circular staplers are used for end-to-end anastomosis and bowel resection. Various models of staplers are used for open and laparoscopic surgeries.
Laparoscopic surgeries use longer and thinner staplers as it is easy for use with trocar ports. Titanium is used more often than stainless steel, since the former produces less immune reactions when compared to the latter.
Synthetic bio-absorbable staplers are present which are made by materials like polyglycolic acid.
The Asia-Pacific Surgical Staplers market is driven by growing number of surgical operations around the world, rising number of increased preference of staplers over sutures, growing technological advancements, growing popularity for cosmetic surgeries, medical tourism in developing countries, rising demand for healthcare in low and middle income countries and increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures among others. However this market is set back by alternative methods available for wound care and high price of devices.
The Asia-Pacific Surgical Staplers market is segmented on the basis of type into disposable stapler and reusable stapler segments. The reusable stapler segment is expected to have higher growth rate during forecast period.
Based on product, the market is segmented into manual surgical stapler and powered surgical stapler. Manual surgical stapler has the larger share among the two.
Based on end-user, the market is divided into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centres and clinics. Hospitals has the largest market share in this segment.
On the basis of application, the market is divided into Pelvis, Abdominal, Thoracic, Cardiac, Haemorrhoids, Paediatric, Cosmetic and General Surgery segments.
The Asia-Pacific Surgical Staplers market is divided based on geography into India, China, Japan, Australia and rest of Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market in the world, owing to huge number of patients and booming economy.
Factors such as rising demand for healthcare in low and middle income countries, rising demand for minimally invasive procedures and medical tourism in developing countries in this region of the world is expected to propel the market growth in the region.
Some of the major players in the market include Ethicon Inc. (U.S.), Medtronic plc (Ireland), CONMED Corporation (U.S.), Smith & Nephew (U.K.), Purple Surgical Inc.
(U.K.), Intuitive Surgical Inc. (U.S.), Welfare Medical Ltd. (U.K.), Reach surgical Inc.
(China), Meril Life Science Pvt. Ltd. (India), Grena Ltd. (U.K.), B.
Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Dextera Surgical Inc. (U.S.), Frankenman International (China), and Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.)
- Disposable Stapler
- Reusable Stapler
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Manual Surgical Stapler
- Powered Surgical Stapler
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
3) End Users
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End Users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End Users
- Market Share Analysis, By End Users
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
Scope of the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: