The patient handling equipment market is highly competitive, with a large number of players. Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), and Invacare Corporation (U.S.) are the leading players in this market. Europe is expected to account for largest share of the patient handling equipment market 2016.
Download Brochure of Patient Handling Equipment Market spread across 229 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 165 Tables and 40 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=208876 .
Patient handling equipment market is expected to reach USD 17.18 Billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 10.5%. Factors driving market growth include rising geriatric population, increasing incidence of disabilities, high risk of injuries to caregivers during manual handling of patients, & implementation of regulations against manual lifting of heavy loads.
Patient Handling Equipment Market, by Type of Care
- Bariatric Care
- Fall Prevention
- Critical Care
- Wound Care
European Patient Handling Equipment Market, by Accessory
- Lifting Accessories
- Transfer Accessories
- Evacuation Accessories
- Medical Bed Accessories
The patient handling equipment market is segmented into home care settings, hospitals, elderly care facilities, and other end users (emergency medical services, long-term acute care, trauma centers, and nursing homes).
The hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market, while the home care segment is expected to show the highest growth.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/208876 .
The medical beds segment is further divided into curative care beds, psychiatric care beds, long-term care beds, and others (maternity beds and bariatric beds). The medical beds segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2016.
The large share of this segment is attributed to cuts in healthcare expenditure, which is driving patient preference for home care and thereby increasing the purchase of medical beds in this end-user segment.
Europe is expected to account for the largest share of the global market, by region, in 2016, followed by North America. North America is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period due to strict government regulations mandating the use of patient handling equipment.
Target Audience for this report:
- Vendors/Service Providers
- Healthcare Service Providers
- Health Insurance Payers
- Medical Device Companies
- Diagnostic Centers
- Research Institutions
Patient handling equipment market analysis (industry trends) and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the patient handling equipment market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on products offered by the top players in the patient handling equipment market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the patient handling equipment market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets—the report analyzes the markets for patient handling equipment across various regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.