Spine Biologics Market By Product Type, By Surgery Type And By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecasts(2016–2022).
Spine Biologics Market was worth USD 2.07 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 4.4%, to reach USD 2.56 billion by 2022.
Spine biologics are used during spine fusion surgery for the treatment of spinal deformities such as trauma, tumors, degenerative disc disease, and spinal cord injuries by stimulating bone growth formation through inflammatory stage, repair stage, and remodeling stage. Therefore, surge in the number of spinal fusion surgeries have fueled the adoption of biologics.
Spine Biologics market is growing due to advancement in technology as well as demand for better minimally surgical procedures which make it more convenient for both the patient and doctor.
A rise in prevalence of diseases due to aging population, increased government funding, is driving the market in most regions. Biologics help in faster recovery and activate cellular growth.
The biggest restrain in the market is the healthcare cost for such procedures and the substitute product available. There is a lack of expert professionals and unfavourable reimbursement scenario.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…gics-market-4275/
1 Surgery type
1.2 Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
1.3 Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
1.4 Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
1.5 Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
1.6 Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
5.2 Product type
2.2 Bone graft
2.3 Bone graft substitutes
2.4 Platelet rich plasma
2.5 Bone marrow aspitaye therapy
Spine Biologics Market is broadly categorized into surgery type and product type. By surgery type the market is segmented into Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion , Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion, Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion, Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion, Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion, Others.
Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusioncontributed to a a large share in the market. By product type the market is classified into bone graft, bone graft substitutes, platelet rich plasma and bone marrow aspirate therapy.
The bone grafts substitutes segment accounted for a major share of the market. On the basis of geography, the market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. The Spine Biologics market was dominated by North America followed by Europe.
Asia Pacific is expected to register a high CAGR.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The major companies profiled in the report include Alphatec Holdings, Inc., Depuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson), Exactech, Inc., Globus Medical, Inc., Medtronic plc, NuVasive, Inc., Orthofix International N.V., RTI Surgical, Inc., SeaSpine, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: