Breast Biopsy Market By Type , By Product, By Guidance And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecasts(2016–2021)
Breast Biopsy Market was worth USD 436.4 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 10.8%, to reach USD 728.75 million by 2022. Breast biopsy is a test performed to remove tissue or fluid from a diseased area of the patient’s body, while the removed sample is further examined to check the presence of breast cancer.
There are different types of biopsy procedures depending on the product, such as vacuum assisted biopsy (VAB), core needle biopsy (CNB), and fine needle aspiration biopsy (FNAB), recommended by the doctor based on the location, size, and other characteristics of the breast abnormality.
Increase in incidence of breast cancer in women especially around the age of 40 and growth in awareness regarding breast cancer screening programs drive the market growth.
Emergence of technologically advanced and minimally invasive breast biopsy devices are expected to provide opportunities in this untapped market. The restraints in this market include high cost of procedure and demand skewed towards specific gender and middle age to elderly age group, eliminating a major chunk of the population segment.
The risk of infection due to improper care of breast biopsy cuts and wounds and uncertain regulatory guidelines for medical devices are likely to limit the growth of the market.
Segmentation analysis on Breast Biopsy Market:
Breast Biopsy Market is broadly categorized into product, type and guidance. By product the market is segmented into Biopsy needles, guidance systems, biopsy tables, localization wires and others.
By type the market is classified into Needle breast biopsy and open surgical breast biopsy. Vacuum assisted biopsy accounts for a major portion of the revenue.
By guidance the market is analysed under Mammography-Guided Stereotactic Breast Biopsy, Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy , MRI-Guided Breast Biopsy , other techniques. The ultrasound segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment.
On the basis of geography, the market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. The Breast Biopsy market was dominated by North America followed by Europe.
Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…opsy-market-4258/
Reasons to access this product:
- Global, regional, and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The list of key players included in the report include Hologic Inc., Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH (Devicor Medical Products, Inc.), C. R. Bard, Inc., Becton and Dickinson Company, Argon Medical Devices, Cook Medical Incorporated, Encapsule medical Devices LLC., Ethicon Endo Surgery (Johnson & Johnson), Intact Medical Corporation, and Galini SRL.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: