Rigid foam is formed by either polyisocyanurate, extruded polystyrene; or expanded polystyrene used for sheathing continuous insulation on the wall exteriors. It is also used as thermal barrier and provides soundproofing to the interior walls. Rigid foam is used in several industries such as building and construction, appliances, packaging, and automobile.
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research. ‘‘Global Rigid Foam Market– Industry… Forecast to 2024 ’’, ccounted for USD 61.18 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024
Global Rigid foam Market, By Type (Polyurethane (PU), Polystyrene (PS), Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), others); By Application (Building & construction, Appliances, Packaging,Automobile,Others) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…rigid-foam-market The Major Drivers and Restraints Of Global Rigid Foam Market:
- Government regulations against greenhouse gas emissions.
- Growing automobile and packaging industry.
- Technological advancements in the insulation industry.
- Lack of awareness about the importance of rigid foam.
Important Segmentation Of Global Rigid Foam Market:
Rigid foam market is segmented on the basis of type into Polyurethane (PU), Polystyrene (PS), Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC),and others.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into Building & construction, Appliances, Packaging, Automobile, and Others. Building and construction segment is expected to witness the highest demand from the automotive sector over the forecast period.
- On the basis of geography, the rigid foam market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, Asia-Pacificis expected to dominate the market.
Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?…rigid-foam-market Market highlights following key factors on Global Rigid Foam Market:
The global rigid foam market is consolidated due to the presence of a limited number of players concentrated in few countries.
These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Top Market Competitors Of Global Rigid Foam Market:
Some of the major players in the rigid foam market include:
- BASF SE,
- The Dow Chemical Company,
- Huntsman Corporation,
- Covestro AG,
- JSP Corporation (Japan),
- Borealis AG (Austria),
- Sealed Air Corporation (U.S.),
- Armacell International S.A (Luxembourg),
- Nitto Denko Corporation (Japan),
- Woodbridge Foam Corporation (Canada),
Read Full Report On databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…igid-foam-market/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!