The Global Clinical laboratory service Market is estimated to register a CAGR of 5.5% from 2017 to 2023. Clinical laboratory is a place where tests are performed to collect the information of the patient related to diagnosis or disease prevention.
- Advertising -
Laboratory testing is said to be the first step towards diagnosis.
- Advertising -
Incidence and prevalence of infectious diseases across the world has posed a great impact on the clinical laboratory services market.
Top Key Companies Analyzed in Global Clinical Laboratory Service Market are – Mayo Medical Laboratories, Labcorp, Quest Diagnostics, Spectra Laboratories, Davita Healthcare artners, Eurofins Scientific, Unilabs, Synlab International, Bio-Reference Laboratories, Sonic Healthcare, Clinical Reference Laboratory, ACM Medical Laboratory, Adicon Clinical Laboratory, Cerba Healthcare, Amedes Holding, Lifelabs Medical Laboratories.
Complete report Clinical Laboratory Service Industry spreads across 114 pages profiling 10 companies and supported with tables and figures available. Enquire more at www.orianresearch.com/enquiry/442101 .
Introduction of technologically advanced products such as biochips, companion diagnostics, and microarrays owing to rising demand for quick and accurate disease diagnosis has increased the demand for early disease detection which drives the growth of this market. Growing public-private investments as well as research funding & grants to develop innovative laboratory testing procedures, advancements in clinical diagnostic techniques and increasing adoption of genome-based laboratory tests are the key factors attributing the growth of the market.
Government are taking many initiatives to promote preventive screening and to improve the quality and affordability of clinical diagnostic testing procedures. These initiatives are creating awareness among people and encouraging players to enter in this market which in turn contributes to the growth of this market.
However, procedural shift from lab-based diagnosis to home-based/ point-of-care testing procedures are also hindering the growth of this market.
The global market is segmented on the basis of specialty, provider, and region.
Report: www.orianresearch.com/checkout/442101 .
Key benefit insights in this report
- This report examines market size and growth rate by 2023
- This report provides current market and future growth expectations
- Market drivers, challenges, opportunities and threats in Global Market
- Impacts of disruptive technologies and examine the changing competitive dynamics
- Market factor analysis delivers treasured information regarding the possible purchasers and suppliers and understanding the stakeholders involved
- Examine forecast period using Porters five forces, supply chain and value chain analysis
- Data regarding companies and business decision by having complete insights on the market and creating in-depth analysis of market segments.
- Clinical laboratory testing service providers
- Clinical laboratory testing kit manufacturers
- Healthcare service providers (such as hospitals and surgical centers)
- Physicians and pathology laboratory personnel
- Diagnostic & clinical testing laboratories
- Reference testing laboratories
- Laboratory product distributors and suppliers
- Health insurance companies/payers
- Pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies
- Market research and consulting firms
Major Points from Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Demographic Overview
- Research Methodology
- Premium Insights
- Market Overview
- Market Factor Analysis
- Global Clinical Laboratory Services Market By Specialty
- Global Clinical Laboratory Services Market By Provider
- Global Clinical Laboratory Service Market By Region
- Market Trends And Competitive Analysis
- Major Company Profiles
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collection of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world's most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products.
For more information: