Environmental Testing Market By Contaminant, Technology & By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021).
Global Environmental Testing Market was worth USD 8.47 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.55%, to reach USD 11.63 billion by 2021.
Environmental testing values the surge in the number of contaminants in the environment and identifies their impact on the environment. Thanks to the increasing number of rules and regulations and active participation of various governments and authorities for environmental protection.
Since the release of large amounts of artificial and natural waste substances has a detrimental impact on the environment leading to global warming, environmental testing is essential for the valuation.
Maintaining the right quantities of all components in the environment is a must for a sustainable future. So, environmental testing contains testing of soil, air, water, sludge, petroleum, chemicals and others for their quality and effects on environment and health.
It is done mostly by Industries and manufacturing firms in order to understand the impact of waste or disposals generated from their plant.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ting-market-4186/
Growing industrial activities and environmental pollution in emerging countries, increased awareness of environmental degradation, Deteriorating environment, the rise in initiatives that cause sustainable development, favorable government policies, increasing instances of health issue caused by organic contamination are driving the growth of the market. However, the limited number of skilled professionals, the requirement of high capital investment and lack of awareness is expected to restrict the market growth.
The Global Environmental Testing Market is segmented based on sample, contaminant, technology, and region. Based on Sample, the market has been segmented as effluent, water, soil and air.
The wastewater/effluent testing followed by the soil testing has the largest share in 2016 due to the generation of wastewater in industries. On the basis of contamination, the market has been segmented into microbiological, organic, heavy metals, residues, and solids.
Among the contamination segment, the organic contamination segment is projected to have a prominent share of the market during the forecast period due to the health concerns caused by organic contaminants. The technology segment is divided into conventional and rapid.
The rapid technology segment has the largest share owing that the technology is quick, accurate and user-friendly.
In terms of geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America followed by Europe have the largest market during the forecast period due to the various governing organizations in the region have enforced various environment protection policies.
Asia Pacific is expected to be fastest growing region during the forecast period owing to the increasing infrastructure construction, enormous growth potential in the region, various energy-related projects, and growing awareness about environmental issues in the region.
Key players in the environmental testing market includes Eurofins Scientific SE, SGS S.A., Bureau Veritas S.A., Agilent Technologies Inc., Intertek Group PLC, ALS Limited, Romer Labs Diagnostic GmbH, AB Sciex LLC, R J Hill Laboratories Ltd., Suburban Testing Labs and Asure quality Limited.
2.3 Heavy metal
3.2 Rapid method
3.3 Conventional method
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: