Asia Pacific Fruit Powders Market By Application (beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Food Products, Confectionery, Bakery, And Candy And Dairy Products), By Fruit Type (pear, Specialty Fruits, And Others) By Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
The Asia Pacific Fruit Powders Market size was around USD XX billion in 2016. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% to reach USD XX billion by 2021.
Fruit powders are made by freeze drying and vacuum processing method. They are available at organic markets and health food stores.
Fruits have more water content, henceforth it is concentrated and excess water has to be removed, demineralized which is then spray-dried to produce free flowing powder. Fruit powders are used as ingredients for cooking or as flavouring agents.
At ambient temperature they have long shelf lives because of the low water activity along with low logistic expenditure because of low weight and volume. They are produced from either freeze drying or spray drying process.
They consist of sun-dried or freeze-dried which is ground into powder, lacking supplementary additives which contain similar calories as raw fruit. They contain no preservatives or artificial colours however low-fat and sodium amounts are present.
They are mostly used in beverages and vitamin enhanced formulas and supplements. They are convenient to incorporate in pharmaceutical formulations such as tablets, capsules or soft gels.
View Full Report at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ders-market-3903/
Primary drivers of this market are increasing demand for variety of fruit powders health drinks which contains high amount of vitamins and minerals along with antioxidants. The fruit powders market is projected to have growth potential in emerging and developed economies because of consumer preference towards health drinks coupled with variety of fruit flavours in the drinks.
Fruit powders are suitable and economical substitute to fresh fruits in numerous applications. The usage of fruit powders in infant formulas is growing robustly because of consumer preference towards fruit flavoured infant formula that also provides essential vitamins and minerals for infants.
Apart from growing usage of fruit powders in various industries and economic potential by increased fruit production in the market, the global fruit powders market is likely to observe steady growth over the aforementioned forecast period.
Adulteration in making these powders in order to reduce the cost along with addition of artificial colour are the primary restraints of this market.
The Asia Pacific fruit powders market is segmented on the basis of application, fruit type, and region. The fruit powders market is categorized on the basis of fruit type such as apple, orange, lemon, pineapple, grapes, banana, pear, specialty fruits such as blueberry and cranberry, and others such as mango, pomegranate, and watermelon.
The fruit powders market is categorized on the basis of application type in which fruit powders is used in applications in food products such as infant formula, smoothies and instant food products, beverage premixes, supplemental liquids, desserts, in beverages such as fruit drinks, energy drinks and carbonated drinks, confectionery such as chocolates, and biscuits, bakery products such as cakes, bread and bread products and candy in pharmaceuticals such as tablets, soft gels and capsules, and dairy products such as yogurt, flavoured milk, cheese and butter. Hence, the Asia Pacific fruit powders market is estimated to significantly increase the revenue contribution over the aforementioned forecast period.
On the basis of geography, the Asia Pacific fruit powders industry can be segmented into India, China, Korea, Japan and others. Asia Pacific has developed as the leading region in fruit powders market.
Growing utilization of fruit powders in meat industry along with growing demand for natural colorants, has strengthened the growth of Asia Pacific fruit powders market and thus is estimated to significantly increase the revenue contribution of the market over the aforementioned forecast period.
Some of the major players identified across the value chain of the Asia Pacific fruit powders market include La Herbal (India), Kanegrade Limited, Saipro Biotech Pvt Ltd, Kamdhenu Foods, NutraDry, Batory Foods, Farmvilla, Aum Agri Freeze Foods, SVagrofood, NutriBotanica, AARKAY FOOD PRODUCTS LTD and The Green Labs LLC.
1) Fruit Type
Scope of the Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms by type, packaging and meat type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!