Aquaponics System Market By Equipment, Production Type, Components, End User And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021).
Global Aquaponics System Market was worth USD 468.31 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 14.5%, to reach USD 921.64 million by 2021.
Aquaponics system is the combination of aquaculture and hydroponics together in an ideal environment. Aquaculture is the growing of aquatic animals like fish, prawns and other aquatic animals.
Hydroponics is cultivating of plants in water without soil.
The aquaculture waste provides organic food for the plants. In return, plants naturally clean the water that goes back to fish.
The third participant is microbes which provides nutrition for the plants. The microbes convert ammonia from the fish waste into nitrites and then into nitrates which is the form of nitrogen that plants can uptake and use to grow.
The result is a perfect collaboration between aquaculture and hydroponics.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…stem-market-4257/
Aquaponics is a perfect hope for sustainable aquaculture, organic crop production, and water consumption. Basically, aquaponics and hydroponics uses the same systems, there aren’t many differences in how the system works, except for the added fish in the water tanks.
Ph control is very important part of aquaponics. Flood and drain, drip irrigation, deep culture or water submerged roots, and nutrient film techniques are highly compatible and customizable to merge with growing fish.
Few primary methods of aquaponics that are growing widely are Deep water culture, Media-based aquaponics, Nutrient Film Technique and Vertical Aquaponics. Aquaponics are becoming famous as an efficient way to produce food and eco-friendly.
Rise in population, increasing demand for organic fruits and vegetables, rise in disposable income, improvement in urban farming methods and off-season availability of fruits & vegetables, growing of new diseases due to the unhygienic food, technological advancements and new innovations in the field of agriculture, low cost in terms of lesser preparation time, rise in urbanisation, lower transport & storage costs of food and higher margins of benefits are driving the global aquaponics market growth from last few years. However, high cost equipment, limited number of skilled professionals and lack of awareness in rural areas are hampering the growth of the market.
The Global Aquaponics market has been segmented based on equipment, production type, components, end-users and region. On the basis of equipment, the market is segmented into pumps and valves, water heaters, grow lights, fish purge systems, water quality testing, aeration systems and others.
Depending on production type, the market is segmented into fish, vegetables & fruits, herbs and others. The component segment consists of rearing tanks, biofilter, settling basin, sump, hydroponics subsystem and others.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into commercial, education & research, household, community and others.
The Global Aquaponics Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa. North America followed by the Europe has the major market share in the global Aquaponics market due to the innovation in technology to enhance efficiency of aquaponics system and rise in number of aquaponic practitioners.
In Asia Pacific region, the market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR due to the increasing population, rise in disposable income and demand for organic food products is supporting the aquaponics market growth.
The key players dominating in the Aquaponics market are Nelson & Pade Inc., Urban Farms AG, ECF Farm systems GmbH, Backyard Aquaponics Ptv Ltd, My Aquaponics, Colorado Aquaponics and Green Life Aquaponics.
1.2 Pumps and Valves
1.3 Water heaters
1.4 Grow lights
1.5 Fish purge systems
1.6 Aeration systems
1.7 Water quality testing
2 Production Type
2.2 Vegetables & Fruits
3.2 Rearing tanks
3.4 Settling basin
3.6 Hydroponics subsystem
4 End user
4.3 Education & Research
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: