The North America Surgical Staplers Market was worth USD 1.34 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.65%, to reach USD 1.94 billion by 2021. Surgical Staplers are specialised staples, used instead of sutures in a surgery to connect or remove parts of bowels, lungs or to seal skin wounds. They were at first developed to replace sutures since leakages from poor suturing was a leading cause of mortalities after surgeries. Nowadays clips are being used in place of staples as it prevents the piercing of staples. Stapling has the benefit of being faster and more accurate than suturing by hand. They are unlikely to cause leakages of blood from stapled organs.
During the start, staples were made of stainless steel with titanium staples loaded into reloadable stapler cartridges. Modern staples are mainly of two types, the first type being disposable and made of materials like plastic and the second type being reusable and made of stainless steel.
Both these types are usually loaded by cartridges which are disposable. Staples come in shapes such as straight, curved and circular.
Circular staplers are used for procedures such as bowel resection and end-to-end anastomosis. Different versions of staplers are used for open and laparoscopic surgeries.
Laparoscopic surgeries use longer and thinner ones which are designed for easy use with trocar ports. Titanium is used more often than stainless steel since Titanium produces less immune reactions when compared to steel.
Synthetic bio-absorbable staplers are present which use materials like polyglycolic acid.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…lers-market-3248/
The driving factors of North America Surgical Staplers market are rising number of increased preference of staplers over sutures, growing technological advancements, surgical operations around the world, medical tourism in developing countries, rising demand for healthcare in low and middle income countries, increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures and growing popularity for cosmetic surgeries among others. The restraints faced by this market are alternative methods available for wound care and high price of devices.
The North America Surgical Staplers market is segmented on the basis of type into disposable stapler and reusable stapler segments. The reusable stapler segment is expected to have higher growth rate during forecast period.
Based on product, the market is segmented into manual surgical stapler and powered surgical stapler. Manual surgical stapler has the larger share among the two.
Based on end-user, the market is divided into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centres and clinics. Hospitals has the largest market share in this segment.
On the basis of application, the market is divided into Pelvis, Abdominal, Thoracic, Cardiac, Haemorrhoids, Paediatric, Cosmetic and General Surgery segments.
The North America Surgical Staplers market is divided based on geography into United States, Canada and Mexico. North America has the largest market share globally, accounting to around 42 percent.
In the North America region, United States has the largest market share owing to early adoption of surgical staplers and minimally invasive surgical procedures. Factors such as growing technological advancements, and rising preference for surgical staplers instead of sutures is expected to propel the market growth in the region.
Some of the major players in the market include Ethicon Inc. (U.S.), Medtronic plc (Ireland), CONMED Corporation (U.S.), Smith & Nephew (U.K.), Purple Surgical Inc.
(U.K.), Intuitive Surgical Inc. (U.S.), Welfare Medical Ltd. (U.K.), Reach surgical Inc.
(China), Meril Life Science Pvt. Ltd. (India), Grena Ltd. (U.K.), B.
Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Dextera Surgical Inc. (U.S.), Frankenman International (China), and Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.).
- Disposable Stapler
- Reusable Stapler
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
- Manual Surgical Stapler
- Powered Surgical Stapler
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
3 )End Users
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End Users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End Users
- Market Share Analysis, By End Users
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
Scope of the report :
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!