This report is based on the study of the global market for paper pulp. Paper pulp is a lignocellulosic fibrous material prepared by chemically or mechanically separating cellulose fibres from wood, fibre crops or waste paper. The wood fiber sources required for pulping are, 45% sawmill residue, 21% logs and chips, and 34% recycled paper. Pulp is one of the most abundant raw materials worldwide.
The latest report, Paper and Pulp Market evaluates the Paper and Pulp Market segmentation based on product type, application and sale across different regions for the forecast period, 2017 to 2022.
Paper and Pulp Market such as pulp and paper industry, pulp and paper market, pulp and paper demand, pulp and paper market trends, pulp and paper market growth, market size, kraft paper, process chemicals, specialty pulp and paper
Scope of the Report:
The report focuses on the important geographies of sale of the paper pulp such as North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. The entire paper pulp market has been categorized into three segments in this report, namely- manufacturers, regions, type and application.
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
- Stora Enso (FI)
- Fibria (BR)
- RGE (SG)
- Sappi (ZA)
- UMP (FI)
- ARAUCO (CL)
- CMPC (CL)
- APP (SG)
- Metsa Fibre (FI)
- Suzano (BR)
- IP (US)
- Resolute (CA)
- Ilim (RU)
- S?dra Cell (SE)
- Domtar (US)
- Nippon Paper (JP)
- Mercer (CA)
- Eldorado (BR)
In market segmentation by types of paper pulps, the report covers-
- Bleached Softwood Kraft Pulp (BSK)
- Birch Hardwood Kraft Pulp (BHK)
- High Yield Pulp (HYP)
In market segmentation by applications of the paper pulp, the report covers the following uses-
- Printing and Writing Paper
- Tissue Paper
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the size of occupied by the prominent leaders for the forecast period, 2017 to 2022? What will be the share and the growth rate of the Paper and Pulp Market during the forecast period?
- Which companies are dominating the competitive landscape across different region and what strategies have they applied to gain a competitive edge?
- What are the major factors responsible for the growth of the market across the different regions?
- What are the challenges faced by the companies operating in the Paper and Pulp Market?
- What are the future prospects for the Paper and Pulp Market industry in the coming years?
- Which trends are likely to contribute to the development rate of the industry during the forecast period, 2017 to 20-22?
- What are the future prospects of the Paper and Pulp Market industry for the forecast period, 2017 to 2022?
Key Players analysis point from TOC
The report is distributed over 15 Chapters to display the analysis of the global paper pulp market.
Chapter 1 covers the paper pulp Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2 talks about the top manufacturers and analyses their sales, revenue and pricing decisions for the duration 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 3 displays the competitive nature of the market by discussing the competition among the top manufacturers. It dissects the market using sales, revenue and market share data for 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 4, shows the global market by regions and the proportionate size of each market region based on sales, revenue and market share of paper pulp, for the period 2012- 2017;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, are dedicated to the analysis of the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, talk about the application and types of paper pulps in the market using the same set of data for the period 2012-2017;
Chapter 12 provides the market forecast by regions, types and applications using sales and revenue data for the period 2017-2022;
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Team ‘“Reports and Data”’ united for one reason – to deliver accurate, highly dependable and revealing market insight. Proudly independent, our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help you make a smarter business decision. Group of intellectuals at Reports and Data partner to measure out actionable insights as well as primary and secondary data, thereby lowering risks and augmenting customer del ...