Major players in lab automation market include Tecan Group (Switzerland), PerkinElmer (US), Danaher (Beckman Coulter & Molecular Devices) (US), Thermo Fisher (US), Agilent Technologies (US), Hamilton Robotics (US), Abbot Diagnostics (US), Eppendorf (Germany), QIAGEN (Netherlands), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), and Siemens Healthcare (Germany).
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Lab Automation Market spread across 235 Pages, Profiling 12 Companies and supported with 279 Tables and 31 Figures is now available www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=100313 .
Report analyzes lab automation market & aims at estimating market size & future growth potential of this market based on various aspects such as equipment and software, application, end user, & region. Report also includes an in-depth market trend analysis for various regions across globe & competitive analysis of key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
3 Market Share Analysis, 2016
4 Competitive Scenario
5 Product Launches and Enhancements
6 Agreements and Collaborations
9 Other Developments
Lab automation market is segmented into automated workstations, off-the-shelf workcells, robotic systems, automated storage and retrieval system, software, and other equipment.
- Advertising -
In 2017, automated workstation segment is expected to account for largest share of lab automation market. High demand for automation in liquid handling is key factor driving market growth in this segment.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/100313 .
- Laboratory equipment manufacturers and lab automation consultants
- Academic and government research institutes
- Contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) and contract research organizations (CROs)
- Venture capitalists and investors
Lab automation is defined as use of technology to streamline or substitute manual manipulation of equipment and processes. Degree of automation that any lab requires depends on its workflow.
While an academic research lab may prefer to use only some instruments in order to increase productivity & reduce time spent on a tedious task, a drug discovery unit in a pharmaceutical company will perhaps need to automate all of its research phases.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=100313 .
The global lab automation market is expected to reach USD 5.20 Billion by 2022 from USD 4.06 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 5.1%. Factors such as process miniaturization, high demand for lab automation equipment in drug discovery and clinical diagnostics, higher reproducibility and accuracy, and large workforce demand and supply gap are likely to drive the growth of this market.
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the laboratory automation market by equipment and software, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of market segments with respect to the four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies in terms of key market developments, product portfolios, and financials
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: