Breathable Films Market By Type (Polypropylene, Polyurethane, Polyethylene), By Product Type (Microporous, Non-Porous, Microvoid), By Application (Construction, Medical, Food Packaging, Hygiene, Apparels), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) –Global Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
- Advertising -
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research, titled, The Global Breathable Films Market accounted for USD 1.78 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Breathable Films Market By Type (Polypropylene, Polyurethane, Polyethylene), By Product Type (Microporous, Non-Porous, Microvoid), By Application (Construction, Medical, Food Packaging, Hygiene, Apparels), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Definition: Global Breathable Films Market
Breathable films are being made by combining the polymers and mineral fillers which yields microporous structure which allows only the transmission of the water vapor without transferring water. These are used in textiles, food packaging, disposable medical products and many more.
- Advertising -
Major Market Drivers:
- Growing consumption of packaged foods
- Rising awareness regarding health and hygiene
- Improving standard of living and increasing customer requirements
- High cost as compared to conventional films
- Stagnant progress in baby diapers market
Market Segmentation: Global Breathable Films Market
- On the basis of type, the global breathable films market is segmented into polypropylene, polyurethane, polyethylene and others.
- On the basis of product type, the global breathable films market is segmented into microporous, non-porous and micro void.
- On the basis of application, the global breathable films market is segmented into construction, medical, food packaging, hygiene, apparels and others.
- On the basis of geography, the global breathable films market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Breathable Films Market
The global breathable films market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Breathable Films Market
Some of the major players in global breathable films market
- RKW Group,
- TORAY INDUSTRIES INC,
- Clopay Plastic Products Co., Inc.,
- Fatra A.S.,
- Mitsui Chemicals,
- Trioplast Industrier AB,
- NITTO DENKO CORPORATION,
- Schweitzer-Mauduit International,
- Daika Kogyo,
- Dsm Engineering Plastics,
- Teknor Apex Company,
- Sunplac Corporation,
- American Polyfilm,
- Agiplast, Argotec LLC.
- Innovia Films
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: