Report analyzes in vitro fertilization market & aims at estimating market size & future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as type of cycle, product, end user, & region. Report also includes an in-depth regulatory analysis for various regions across globe & competitive analysis of key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of In Vitro Fertilization Market spread across 181 Pages, Profiling 12 Companies and Supported with 106 Tables and 33 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=646605 .
Global in vitro fertilization market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.9% to reach to USD 847.8 million by 2022. Factors propelling market growth include growth in median age of first-time motherhood, declining fertility rates, rising male infertility, rise in consumption of alcohol and cigarettes, and growing public awareness about infertility and the available treatment options.
Highlights of the Target Audience:
- In vitro fertilization manufacturers
- In vitro fertilization distributors
- Healthcare institutions (hospitals, clinics, cryobanks)
- Research institutes
- Vendors/service providers
Equipment segment is further classified into imaging systems, sperm separation systems, cabinets (workstations), ovum aspiration pumps, incubators, micromanipulator systems, cryosystems, gas analyzers, laser analyzers, anti-vibration tables, accessories, & witness systems.
- Advertising -
However, sperm separation systems are expected to witness highest growth, due to factors like rising use of donated sperm in IVF procedures.
More Information on In Vitro Fertilization Market at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/646605 .
In vitro fertilization market is segmented into reagents and equipment. Reagents are estimated to account for the largest share in the global in vitro fertilization market in 2017.
This large share can be attributed to the fact that increasing number of IVF procedures would lead to increase in the usage of reagents.
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global in vitro fertilization market with respect to type of cycle, product, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape of market leaders
- To forecast the size of the global market with respect to four main regions—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To profile the key players in the global market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as agreements and partnerships, mergers, acquisitions, reprocessed medical device developments, and service launches of the leading players in the in vitro fertilization market
Top Key Players in In vitro fertilization Market as Follows CooperSurgical (US), Vitrolife (Sweden), Cook Medical (US), Irvine Scientific (US), and Thermo Fisher Scientific (US) are the key players in the in vitro fertilization market. Other players include EMD Sereno (US), Genea Limited (Australia), Esco Micro (Singapore), IVFtech (Denmark), Rocket Medical (UK), Nidacon International (Sweden), Lotus Bio (Israel), Eppendorf (Germany), Okolab (Italy), IKS International (Netherlands), Hunter Scientific (UK), Thomas Medical (US), Labotect (Germany), Shivani Scientific (India), Olympus Corporation (Japan), and RI.MOS.
Geographical Analysis –
The global In vitro fertilization market has been segmented into fertility clinics and surgical centers, hospitals and research laboratories, and cryobanks. The fertility clinics and surgical centers segment is estimated to command the largest share of the global market in 2017.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.