Key players in intravascular temperature management market are 3M (US), Smiths (UK), ZOLL Medical (US), The 37Company (Netherlands), Belmont Instrument (US), Biegler (Austria), and BD company (US). The global intravascular temperature management market is projected to reach USD 272.3 Million by 2022 from USD 219.8 Million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 3.6%.
- Advertising -
Download Sample Papers of Intravascular Temperature Management Market spread across 125 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 147 Tables and 18 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1240274 .
The intravascular temperature management market is segmented into two broad categories, namely, intravascular warming and intravascular cooling. While intravascular warming segment is expected to account for largest share of global intravascular temperature management market in 2017, intravascular cooling segment is projected to witness highest growth in this market during forecast period.
- Temperature management product manufacturers
- Temperature management product distributors and wholesalers
- Government and non-government research organizations
- Hospitals and medical centers
The global intravascular cooling market is classified into cardiac arrest, TBI, stroke (bleeding & thrombosis), myocardial infarction, fever/infection and other medical conditions.
- Advertising -
TBI segment is expected to hold largest share of market in 2017 and is also expected to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period. Intravascular cooling techniques are being used as a preventive measure to reduce intracranial pressure (ICP) during TBI treatments.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1240274 .
Intravascular temperature management market, in this report, is segmented by type, application, medical condition, & region. Study tracks & analyzes competitive developments by market leaders such as product launches; expansions; agreements, partnerships, and collaborations; and acquisitions.
Report also profiles key players and core competencies in intravascular temperature management market.
Intravascular Colling Market, by Application
- Perioperative Care
- Acute/Critical Care
- Intensive Care Units
- Emergency Rooms
- Coronary Care Units
- Neurological Care Units
- Burn Centers
- Catheterization Laboratories
Intravascular Cooling Market, by Medical Condition
- Cardiac Arrest
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Stroke (Bleeding & Thrombosis)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Other Medical Conditions
The key players in the intravascular temperature management market are 3M (US), Smiths (UK), ZOLL Medical (US), The 37Company (Netherlands), Belmont Instrument (US), Biegler (Austria), and BD company (US).
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on portfolios offered by the top players in the global intravascular temperature management market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and product launches in the intravascular temperature management market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for intravascular temperature management products across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, and recent developments in the global intravascular temperature management market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the key players in the global intravascular temperature management market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: