This report provides valuable insights on the ecosystem of the light field market. In 2018, the overall light field market was dominated by Lytro (US), Avegant (US), FoVI 3D (US), Japan Display Inc. (JDI) (Japan), and OTOY (US). Other major players in the Light field market include Light Field Lab (US), Holografika (Hungary) Lumii (US), Raytrix (Germany), Leia (US), NVIDIA (US), Toshiba (Japan), and Ricoh Innovations (US).
- Advertising -
The light field market was valued at USD 924.7 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1,822.3 million by 2023, light field market at a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period.
Download sample of light field market spread across 97 pages, profiling 18 companies and supported with 17 tables and 38 figures at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1320928
The base year considered for the study is 2017 and the forecast period is between 2018 and 2023.
North America held the highest market share in the light field market in 2017. Organizations in North America are extensively investing in light field and 3D imaging for technological advancements to fuel the market growth.
- Advertising -
This region has been amenable toward adopting light field and 3D imaging within the companies for enhancing visualization and augmented customer experience.
APAC is emerging as the potential market for solutions based on the light field technology. This region is adopting light field–based 3D technology and its solutions significantly.
Moreover, this region having high population, along with continuously increasing purchasing power and in-depth knowledge of advance technologies, boosts the growth and implementation of the light field and 3D imaging technology.
Light Field Market by Technology (Imaging Solution, Display), Vertical (Healthcare and Medical, Defense and Security, Media and Entertainment, Architecture and Engineering, Industrial), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023 at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1320928
Major factors driving the growth of the light field market includes the increasing demand for light field technology in visual effects technology in movies, just-in-time marketing, rising need of prototyping, and emerging 4D & 5D technologies. However, the lack of infrastructure support to implement light field imaging is hindering the growth of the market.
Key Target Audience:
- 3D animation vendors
- 3D animation service providers
- Computer graphics developers
- System integrators and third-party vendors
- Government bodies
- Technology investors
- Research institutes and organizations
- Market research and consulting firms
The overall light field market was dominated by Lytro (US), Avegant (US), FoVI 3D (US), Japan Display Inc. (JDI) (Japan), and OTOY (US). Other major players in the Light field market include Light Field Lab (US), Holografika (Hungary) Lumii (US), Raytrix (Germany), Leia (US), NVIDIA (US), Toshiba (Japan), and Ricoh Innovations (US).
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the market on the basis of technology, vertical, and geography
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To estimate the size of the light field market and its various segments
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the overall light field market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies
Key Point from Table of Content
6 Light Field Market, By Technology
6.2 Imaging Solution
6.2.1 3D Modeling
6.2.2 3D Scanning
6.2.3 Layout and Animation
6.2.4 3D Rendering
6.2.5 Image Reconstruction
6.3 Light Field Display
7 Light Field Market, By Vertical
7.2 Healthcare and Medical
7.3 Defense and Security
7.4 Media and Entertainment
7.5 Architecture and Engineering
7.7 Other Verticals
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: