The report Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market focuses on major leading Market players, Key market segments and sub-segments to provide comprehensive and insightful data
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) is a disease that contains an autosomal dominant inheritance pattern and is a moderately common “transmitted” genetic disease. The disease, characterized by hypertrophy in the left ventricle, cannot be explained by the presence of other clinical symptoms, such as hypertension.
This report provides the current prevalent population for HCM across 8 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil and Japan) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report provides an overview of the types, occlusion locations and the prevalence of associated disorders of HCM.
The report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team , several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of HCM have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for HCM include:
• Chronic heart failure
• Angina pectoris
• Atrial fibrillation
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies.
All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Able to quantify patient populations in global HCM’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of HCM and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on HCM’s prevalent population.
• Examination of the prevalence of the different causative gene mutations for HCM.
• Identify sub-populations within HCM which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of HCM patients.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!