The report Bulk Packaging Market for cosmetics industry provides an overview and clear snapshot of the current scenario of Big Data and Business Intelligence in present world along with highlighting key trends expected in near future.
The Global Bulk Packaging Market for cosmetics industry was valued at USD 7,678.4 million in the year 2016, which is expected to reach USD 10,666.2 million by the end of the forecast period growing at 5.14% CAGR.
Browse details of 93 pages research report on Global Bulk Packaging Market for cosmetics industry at www.researchcosmos.com/reports/bul…7-2023/1199737778
Bulk packaging for cosmetics is specially designed tertiary packaging which allows the transportation of the cosmetics and personal care products to the end-users. Such packaging enables the cosmetic products to reach various destinations without getting damaged due to jerks, drops, and external force along with climatic conditions such as dust and rain.
The market is driven by various factors such as changing consumer taste and preferences, increase of aging population and growth in end-use segments.
However, bulk packaging market for cosmetic industry has various restraints that hinder the market growth such as stringent regulations on packaging material waste and recycling.
Bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry is segmented on the basis of material that includes plastic, metal, paper & paperboard, and others. The study indicates, Plastic segment accounted for the largest share and is expected to be fastest growing material in the market.
The growth of plastic can be attributed to various factors such as average gains associated with the material over steel drums in terms of cost, weight and corrosion resistance. On the basis of product, market can be segmented into Pails, Drums, Bulk Boxes, Shipping Sacks, Material Handling Containers, and Others.
The study indicates, Pails accounted for the largest market share. However, material handling containers is projected to be fastest growing product in the bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry.
The growth of material handling containers will be driven by an upswing in production of cosmetics products.
- The global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry is expected to reach USD 10,666.2 million by 2023.
- By material, Plastic segment in bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~5.32% CAGR during forecast period.
- By product, Pails product segment in bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~5.32% CAGR during forecast period
- Geographically, Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share in global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry followed by European region.
The key players of global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry includes
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc. (U.S)
- BWAY Corporation (Georgia)
- Georgia-Pacific LLC (U.S.)
- Greif Incorporated (U.S)
- Mauser Group B.V. (Germany)
- Menasha Corporation (U.S.)
- Rehrig Pacific Company (U.S.)
- Remcon Plastics, Inc. (U.S.)
- SchoellerAllibert (Netherlands)
- Westrock Company (U.S.)
Objective of Global Bulk Packaging Market for Cosmetics Industry Analysis & Forecast, from 2017 to 2023
- Region-level demand analysis and forecast of the study market
- Study of the effect of exogenous & endogenous factors viz. demographic, economics, and political factors, which affect the global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry
- Porter’s five forces market analysis to determine competitive scenario
- Segment and sub-segment level analysis of the market over the historical as well as forecast period
- Identification of key factors instrumental in the changing market scenario, such as tapping new market opportunities, and gaining competitive edge
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
Regional and Country Analysis of Global Bulk Packaging Market for Cosmetics Industry Estimation and Forecast
The global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry is expected to grow at a promising rate during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific region dominates the global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry.
Owing to the increasing disposable income, consumers are expected to increase their spending on premium cosmetics and personal care products. Additionally, increase in the number of manufacturing facilities for cosmetics in the region, is also driving the growth of the bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry.
Europe was the second-largest region for bulk packaging market for cosmetics. Through extensive R&D, the companies in the region are focusing on the manufacture of products according to the age, gender, ethnicity, geographies and climate, lifestyle, health and wellbeing, which is driving the global bulk packaging market for cosmetics industry.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- North America
- o US
- o Canada
- o Germany
- o UK
- o France
- o Spain
- o Rest of the Europe
- o China
- o India
- o Japan
- o Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- o South America
- o Middle East & Africa
For more information:
Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!