Cystic Fibrosis Market Report | Global Industry Outlook, Analysis and Forecast 2017-2023
Cystic fibrosis is a chronic, genetic disease which affects the productivity of the body leading to severe disability and early death. Symptoms of cystic fibrosis include frequent lung infections, diarrhea, and poor growth of the body.
The global cystic fibrosis market is expected to reach USD 8852.2 million by 2022 at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period.
Browse our recent research on Cystic Fibrosis Market at www.researchcosmos.com/reports/cys…17-2023/351384086
The global cystic fibrosis market is segmented on the basis of treatment method which includes Medication, Devices and Other Treatments.
Medicines capture the maximum share in the cystic fibrosis market. Medication segment accounted market share in all the regions across the global
On the basis of region, the market is segmented into four major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. North America accounted for the largest market share in the global cystic fibrosis market while Asia pacific is the fastest growing region in this market.
- The global market for cystic fibrosis is expected to reach USD 8852.2 million by 2022 from USD 3652.2 million in 2016.
- Americas commands largest market share in 2016, it is expected to reach USD 3882.5 million by 2022.
- Asia-Pacific registers fastest growing CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period from 2017-2022.
The leading market players in the global cystic fibrosis market include AbbVie, Allergan Plc., Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Gilead Sciences, Novartis AG, Pharmaxis Ltd., PTC Therapeutics, and Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated.
Study objectives of cystic fibrosis market:
- To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth
- To provide historical and forecast revenues of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional and country-level markets
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on types, products, applications, end users, and its sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Potential investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- North America: US, Canada and Latin America
- Europe: Western Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Western Europe and Eastern Europe
- APAC: Australia, Japan, China, India, Republic of Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa: Middle East and Africa
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
For more information: