Global Fragrance Market Information: by Type (Natural, Synthetic), Application (Fine Fragrance (Perfumes), Cosmetics & Toiletry (Without Hair Care), Hair Care, Essential Oils & Aromatherapy, Household & Air Care, Soap, Detergent, Tobacco and others) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World) - Forecast till 2023
The demand of fragrance is increasing at a fast pace in the Asia Pacific and Middle East region owing to the increasing young population. mounting growth of online retail distribution in developing economies such as Asia Pacific is anticipated to augment the growth of perfumery products due to the economical and discounted price offered by the e-commerce companies.
Moreover, product innovations by the perfumery manufacturers is expected to propel the sales of fragrance in the near future. The demand for products like scented candles, perfumes and expensive fine fragrances increases in the festive season, mostly in Asia Pacific region.
Consumers have more inclination towards the gifting trend to cope up with the changing social dynamics. Companies have started offering a wide range of gifting products including gift sets and body wellness products to maintain the gifting culture in the population.
Fragrance is one of the key ingredients in the skin care products. Skin care products find massive opportunity in the Middle East region due to several factors.
For instance, due to the hijab law prominent in Middle Eastern countries, women in these countries are not allowed to go out in public without wearing the hijab, which covers the entire body except face. Thus, the Middle East women tends to focus more on face beautification products including skin whitening and color cosmetics.
Thus, the rising demand for skin whitening products and color cosmetics in the Asia and Middle East market are expected to augment growth of fragrance.
Browse details of 151 pages research report on Global Fragrance Market Report at www.researchcosmos.com/reports/fra…17-2023/594286194
Technological advancement is one of the key factors which are driving the global fragrance market. Development in processing technologies as well as modifications in the product quality, packaging and visual appearance has resulted in increasing demand of fine fragrance in personal care products.
Long lasting odour control and new methods such as solvent extraction for the extraction of essential oils and aroma from plant are some of the new developments in this industry. Over the decades, extraction and blending techniques has improved and has become efficient and more cost-effective.
Use of advanced technologies have supported the key industrial players all over the world in bringing innovations in their product line thereby attracting consumers towards their offerings.
Aromatherapy market is expected to expand at a high pace in the near future. Increasing consumer inclination towards therapeutic uses of essential oils has led to the growth of the aromatherapy market.
There are various factors driving the growth of aromatherapy market. For instance, a large pool of the patient population opting for essential oils and carrier oils for aromatherapy massages, which is expected to boost the growth of the fragrance.
Growing sales of essential oils for home usage is a key factor responsible for enhancing the revenue of the fragrance over the forecast period.
- Synthetic fragrance will dominate the fragrance market and is projected to reach USD 11,838.77 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.80% in terms of value. However, natural segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.41% to reach USD 5,661.26 million by 2023.
- Cosmetics & toiletry dominated the fragrance market and is projected to reach USD 4,109.66 million by 2023 and will register a healthy CAGR of 5.20% during the forecast period. Fine fragrance segment is projected to reach USD 3,541.44 million by the end of 2023, registering the highest CAGR of 5.78% during the forecast period from 2017 to 2023.
Regional and Country Analysis of fragrance market development and demand Forecast to 2023 Market
As per the analysis, globally, the fragrance market, by region, North America dominated the market and is projected to reach USD 5,803.01 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.80% from 2017 to 2023 in terms of value. Asia Pacific is also considered to be one of the attractive markets for the fragrance manufacturers and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.20% from 2017 to 2023.
The leading market players in the global fragrance market primarily are Givaudan SA (Switzerland), International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (U.S.), Firmenich International SA (Switzerland), Symrise AG (Germany), Takasago International Corporation (Japan), V.
MANE FILS SA (France), Sensient Technologies Corporation (U.S.)
Study Objectives of fragrance Market Forecast to 2023
- Detailed analysis for individual micro and macro markets for fragrance
- To estimate market size by Type, Application and Region
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics of fragrance
- Company profiling of major players & competitive positioning for the fragrance market
- Value chain analysis and supply chain analysis of fragrance
- Analysis of historical market trends, and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements related to fragrance market
- Fragrance manufacturers
- Perfume industries
- Cosmetic industries
- Retailers and wholesalers
- Traders, importers and exporters
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- North America: U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
- Europe: Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland, Turkey and Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific: China, India, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, South Korea, Vietnam and Rest of APAC
- Latin America: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and Rest of Latin America
- Rest of the World: Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt, Rest of Africa and Middle East
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
For more information: