Interleukin-10 (IL-10)-Pipeline Review Information, by product (AM-0010, ANV-103, AS-101, BT-063, DEKAVIL / F8 IL10, EG-12, LEO-32731, MK-1966, PD-2244, XT-101, XT-150, therapies and others)
Interleukin-10, human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is group of related proteins made by leukocytes and other body cells. It is an anti-inflammatory cytokine.
IL-10 plays a key role in differentiation and function of a newly appreciated type of T cell, the T regulatory cell, which prominently control immune responses and tolerance.
Browse details of our research report on Interleukin 10 Pipeline Product Analysis Market at www.researchcosmos.com/reports/int…nd-forec/92948466
Interleukin-10 has 20 molecules in their pipeline developed by companies and universities. Interleukin 10 Pipeline Product Analysis includes products such as AM-0010, ANV-103, BT-063, DEKAVIL/F8 IL10, EG-12, LEO-32731, MK-1966, PD-2244, XT-101, XT-150, Gene Therapy to Activate Interleukin 10 for Atherosclerosis, Gene Therapy to Activate Interleukin-10 for ALS, XT-150, Gene Therapy to Activate Interleukin 10 for Atherosclerosis, Gene Therapy to Activate Interleukin-10 for ALS, Biologic to Activate Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase and IL-10 for Type 1 Diabetes, Biologic to Target Gluten and IL-10 for Celiac Disease, Cell Therapy to Activate IL-10 for Autoimmune Myocarditis and Inflammation, Synthetic Peptides to Inhibit IL-10 and IFN Gamma for Cancer, and Viral Infections and Inflammatory Diseases.
- The Interleukin-10 (IL-10) - Pipeline Review involves featured 18 products in pipeline.
- 9 products are in preclinical trials, 4 in phase II, 2 in phase I and 2 studies were discontinued due to tolerance issues. Key Players:
- The leading market players in the global Interleukin 10 Pipeline Product Analysis include Pfizer Inc., Merck & Co., Inc, Biotest AG, BioMAS Ltd, EnGene Inc., Leo Pharma, Anvil Biosciences, Intrexon Corporation, P2D Biosciences, Xalud Therapeutics INC and others.
Study objectives of Interleukin 10 Pipeline Product Analysis market:
- To provide a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Interleukin 10 (Cytokine Synthesis Inhibitory Factor or CISF or IL10).
- To review Interleukin 10 (Cytokine Synthesis Inhibitory Factor or CISF or IL10) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- To provide descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities.
- To determine the key players involved in Interleukin 10 (Cytokine Synthesis Inhibitory Factor or CISF or IL10) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- To assess Interleukin 10 (Cytokine Synthesis Inhibitory Factor or CISF or IL10) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- Companies with Interleukin-10 products
- Government Research Laboratories
- Academic Universities/Institutes
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
For more information: