Global Mascara Market Information: by Product Type (Volumizing, Lengthening, Curling, others), by Category (Regular, Waterproof), by Distribution Channel (Store Based, Non- Store Based), and by Region- Forecast till 2023
Mascara Market Report | Global Industry Outlook, Analysis and Forecast 2017-2023
Owning to the changing fashion trends and high influence of product promotions, the global market of mascara is projected to reach a value of USD 10,306.16 million during the forecast period. During the given forecast period, the market will experience a CAGR of 6.70% by 2023.
Browse details of 135 pages research report on Global Mascara Market at www.researchcosmos.com/reports/mas…7-2023/1369410909
Based on the regions covered, Europe is estimated to dominate the market holding a share of more than 30% and reaching a market value of more than USD 3,000 million during the corresponding period. Asia Pacific will witness a high growth rate during the same period and whereas North America will witness a moderate growth rate.
Increasing demand for eye cosmetics is projected to fuel up the demand for mascara in the developed countries of these regions. Volumizing mascara will dominate the market based on the product-type and is estimated to reach a market value of more than USD 4,000 million during the given period.
Rising demand for mascara with eyelash thickening properties is propelling the increasing market share of volumizing mascara globally. Further, based on the category, regular mascara will hold a prominent share in the market and will grow at a CAGR of 6.59%.
Additionally, on the basis of distribution channel, the “one-stop shopping experience” will support the high sale of mascara through store based channel. Store based retail channels are anticipated to account for a market share of more than 50% during the forecast period.
- Global mascara market is projected to reach USD 10,306.16 million by 2023 at a growth rate of 6.70%
- Waterproof mascara will experience a growth at a rate of 6.82% during the given forecast period
- Non-store based distribution channel for mascara will witness the highest growth at a rate of 6.8% based on the “one-swipe/click” shopping experience through e-commerce
Regional and Country Analysis of Mascara market Development and the Demand Forecast till 2023 Market
As per the analysis, the global market for mascara have been witnessing continued demand during the last few years and is projected to reach more than USD 3,000 million in Europe by 2023. Europe region is estimated to dominate the mascara market holding the lion’s share of more than 30%.
North America will hold the second largest share in the global mascara market and is projected to grow at a rate of 6.53%.
Some of the leading players in the global mascara market are: LOréal SA (France), The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (U.S.), LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (France), Coty, Inc, (U.S.), Avon Products, Inc.
(U.S.), Shiseido Co., Ltd (Japan), Revlon, Inc. (U.S.)
Study Objectives of Mascara Market Forecast till 2023
- Detailed analysis for individual micro and macro markets for Mascara
- To estimate market size by product-type, category, distribution channel and region
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics of mascara
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for the U.S., France, German, China, and others
- Company profiling of major players and competitive positioning for the mascara market
- Value chain analysis and supply chain analysis of Mascara
- Analysis of historical market trends and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements related to Mascara market
- Mascara manufacturers
- Cosmetics manufacturers
- Color cosmetic manufacturers
- Retailers and wholesalers
- Traders, importers and exporters
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- North America: US, Canada and Mexico
- Europe: Germany, U.K., France, Italy and Rest of Europe
- APAC: China, Japan, Singapore, Korea, India and Rest of APAC
- RoW: Latin America, Middle East and Others
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
For more information: