The demand for prefabricated steel building is witnessing substantial growth in the American countries, especially in the countries such as the U.S., Mexico, Canada, and Brazil, among others, which are witnessing massive growth. The robust growth in these regions is largely propelled by the increasing investments in construction industry and rising disposable income which in turn have stimulated the growth in the steel industry. The trends of the construction industry vary across different countries. The market currently holds a prominent share in various countries of the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and Venezuela, among others. Presently, the U.S. is at the forefront of the Americas prefabricated steel building market, with high market penetration in the region. The country accounts for over 70% of the region’s production and consumption of the prefabricated steel building products.
With rapid market penetration of modular and pre-engineered steel building technologies in various countries, the Americas prefabricated steel building market is expected to grow at a healthy rate from 2016 to 2025, with respect to the domestic production and consumption of these products, respectively. The advent of modular building technologies has resulted into reduced time and increase in cost-effective operations for the building. As a result, the prefabricated steel building industry is expected to progress owing to the rapid shift of on-site construction techniques to prefabricated building methods.
According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research, titled ‘The Americas Prefabricated Steel B…ecast (2017-2025)’, the Americas prefabricated steel building is expected to produce 22.9 million tons by 2025, at a CAGR of 5% from 2017 to 2025.
This growth is attributed to the several reasons such as growing investments in the building & construction industry, the concept of prefabrication offering enormous savings in time and cost, and increasing reliability owing to minimized weather related delays. The different countries covered to calculate the overall market size are Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guyana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, the U.S., Uruguay, Venezuela, and others. The various import, export, domestic production, and consumption of the prefabricated steel building has been analysed and forecast from 2017 to 2025.
BIS Research Report:
The American prefabricated steel building market was dominated by the U.S., holding a share of 73.2% by consumption, followed by Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, and Colombia, among others, in 2016”. Countries such as Guatemala, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Haiti, hold a small share of <1% in the consumption of Americas prefabricated steel and are imported dominated. The ease that these technologies offer to the users such as time savings, significant reduction in the overall cost of building, among others are leading to substantial increase in the market penetration of prefabricated technology in the region’s building & construction industry.
This market report provides a thorough analysis of the recent trends influencing the Americas prefabricated steel building market, along with a comprehensive study of the domestic production and consumption of the prefabricated steel building products. The report is a compilation of various countries of the region, including market breakdown by domestic production, imports, exports, and consumption of the prefabricated steel building products, pricing (import & domestic prices of prefabricated steel buildings, with and without assembly), application by building-types, and leading companies operating in the region.
Allied Steel Building, Kirby Building Systems, Acrow Bridge, Hormetal SA, Medabil, DORCE Prefabricated Building & Construction Industry Trade Inc., and Aceros Arquitectónicos, among others are some of the prominent players in the Americas prefabricated steel building market. The established players in the market are focusing on product launches and developments to introduce new technologies or developing further on the existing product portfolio. The market is severely fragmented with the presence of number of small-sized to medium-sized companies that compete with each other and with the large enterprises.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the size, in terms of domestic production (tons) and consumption (tons) of prefabricated steel building in the Americas in 2016, and what will be the growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2025?
- Which are the leading countries in the Americas prefabricated steel building by domestic production, import, export, and consumption?
- What is the consumption of the prefabricated steel building material in different building types in 2016 and what are their growth prospects till 2025?
- What is the pricing of the prefabricated steel building products for these countries, in terms of domestic production and import prices, with and without assembly?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market, pertaining to countries included in different geographical regions?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry by analyzing the futuristic scenario of the American prefabricated steel building market?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for American prefabricated steel building market during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the American prefabricated steel building market
- What are the major opportunities for the American prefabricated steel building market?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the American prefabricated steel building market for each country?
- Who are the key market players operating in each country?
- What is the market size of the construction industry in each country and how is it shaping the prefabricated steel building material market demand?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...