A glass wafer is a thin piece of semiconductor material, usually borosilicate glass, quartz or fused silica, in the shape of a very thin disc that is used as a base for fabricating electronic integrated circuits (ICs) and silicon-based photovoltaic cells.
- Advertising -
The Glass Wafer serves as the substrate for most microelectronic circuits and goes through many processes, such as doping, implantation and etching, before the final product of an integrated circuit is completed.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
SCHOTT,Nippon Electric Glass,Asahi Glass Co,Corning,Tecnisco,Plan Optik AG,Bullen,Swift Glass,Coresix Precision Glass,Edmund Optics,Hoya Corporation,Sydor Optics,Prazisions Glas & Optik,Valley Design,Zhejiang Lante Optics,Nikon
Access Sample Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r…aspx?name=1328681 .
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Borosilicate Glass
- Fused Silica
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Aerospace Equipment
- Motor Vehicles
- Machinery & Equipment
- Pipe & Fitting
- Valves, Pumps & Compressors
- Special Industry Machinery
Access Report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1328681 .
- Advertising -
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Glass Wafers market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Glass Wafers Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Glass Wafers, with sales, revenue, and price of Glass Wafers, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Glass Wafers, for each region, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 12, Glass Wafers market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2017 to 2022;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Glass Wafers sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source