Industries require constant innovation not only to improve manufacturing process and productivity, but also to enhance the efficiency of R&D activities. In pharmaceutical industry, the R&D investment had been rising at an annual rate of approximately 4.5%, since 2010. Additionally, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are facing increasing demand for higher productivity and cost reduction. Further, rising demand for non-invasive diagnostic tests are significantly impacting the clinical laboratory process management. Therefore, to sustain in the highly competitive market, laboratory automation is gradually becoming an indispensable survival tool for pharmaceutical & biotechnology industries and clinical laboratories as well.
Moreover, current research environment demands efficient pre-analytical and post-analytical process management tools to work in high-throughput manner which can be attained by the implementation of laboratory automation. Besides reducing turn-around time, laboratory automation solutions also decreases the risk of human-error by replacing labor intensive, error-prone manual operations.
Furthermore, advancement in the field of genomics, proteomics, and tissue engineering requires automation of non-value-added laboratory process so that scientists can devote more time to solve complex challenges by innovating new methods or redesigning experimental protocols to attain better process efficiency.
According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research, titled “Global Laboratory Automation Syste…recast, 2017-2026”, the global laboratory automation systems market was estimated at $5.05 billion in 2016, and is estimated to grow over $9.55 billion by 2026.
The global laboratory automation systems market is expected to grow at a single digit compound annual growth rate between the years 2017 and 2026, aided by the impressive growth in the fields of drug discovery, genomics, and clinical diagnostics.
North America is the leading contributor to the global laboratory automation systems market. The contribution of North America to the global laboratory automation systems market was valued to be approximately 45% in 2016.
The fields such as drug discovery, and genomics are expected to progress at significant rates, and the substantial investments made in these fields are consequentially promoting the growth of the North America laboratory automation systems market. However, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at an impressive 9.93% CAGR in the forecast period from 2017 to 2026.
Moreover, the Asia Pacific market contributed approximately 9% of the total global market value in 2016.
This market intelligence report provides a multidimensional view of the global laboratory automation systems market in terms of market size and growth potential. This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global laboratory automation systems market with the help of the key factors driving the market, threats that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion.
The research report provides a comprehensive analysis of the product sales, and manufacturers and trend analysis by segments and demand analysis by geographical regions. The report also profiles 19 companies including several key players, such as Abbott, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Apricot Designs, Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux SA, Biosero Inc., BioTek Instruments, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Dassault Systèmes, F.
Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Gilson, Inc., Hamilton Company, Hudson Robotics Inc., LabVantage Solutions, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Qiagen N.V., SCINOMIX, Tecan Group Ltd., and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global laboratory automation systems market?
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global laboratory automation systems market in 2016?
- How will each segment of the global laboratory automation systems market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2026?
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2017- 2026?
- What are the key developments and strategies that are being implemented by the key players to sustain in this market?
- Who are the key end users of the laboratory automation systems market? What are the major benefits of laboratory automation achieved by each category of the end users?
- Which type of laboratory automation system is being adopted extensively by the end users and why?
- What is the market share of each of the companies by laboratory automation software and systems which includes integrated, work-flow, and robotic systems?
- Who are the key players in the laboratory automation software and components market and what are their contributions?
- What are the major benefits of implementation of laboratory automation solutions in different field of applications including life science & biotechnology, clinical diagnostics, and forensic?
- What is the scope of automation in the emerging economies of Europe and Asia Pacific?
- What is the scope for expansion by the key players of the laboratory automation systems market in East and South-East Asia?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...
For more information: