Key players in neuroprosthetics market include Medtronic (US), Boston Scientific (US), Abbott Laboratories (US), LivaNova (UK), Cochlear (Australia), and Secong Sight (US). Neuroprostheses uses electrodes to interface with the central or peripheral nervous system to restore lost motor or sensory capabilities.
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Neuroprosthetics Market spread across 118 Pages, Profiling 12 Companies and Supported with 84 Tables and 31 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1317075 .
The neuroprosthetics market was valued at USD 5.28 Billion in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period (2017–2022) to reach USD 10.48 Billion in 2022. Factors such as increasing number of neurological disorders, increasing incidence of hearing loss, increasing prevalence of diabetes, and increasing cases of amputation due to the rising number of accidents & injuries are contributing to the growth of this market.
Target Audience for this Report:
- Neuroprosthetics manufacturers and vendors
- Distributors of neuroprosthetics devices
- Market research and consulting companies
- Insurance provider
- Healthcare players
Report aims to provide insights into the global neuroprosthetics market.
- Advertising -
It provides valuable information on neuroprosthetics type, technique, and application. Details on regional markets for these segments are also presented in this report.
In addition, leading players in the market are profiled to understand the strategies undertaken by them to be competitive in this market.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1317075 .
Neuroprosthetics market is segmented on basis of type, technique, and application. Physiological disorders market is subsegmented into auditory processing disorders, ophthalmic disorders, cardiovascular disorders, & urology disorders.
Auditory processing disorders segment is expected to account for largest share of market in 2017. Growth in this segment is primarily attributed to increasing number of people suffering from hearing loss.
Neuroprosthetics Market, By Type
2 Output Neural Prosthetics
3 Motor Prosthetics
4 Cognitive Prosthetics
5 Input Neural Prosthetics
6 Cochlear Implants
7 Bionic Eye/Retinal Implants
Neuroprosthetics Market, By Technique
2 Spinal Cord Stimulation
3 Deep Brain Stimulation
4 Vagus Nerve Stimulation
5 Sacral Nerve Stimulation
6 Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
Report analyses neuroprosthetics market by type, technique, application, & region. Neuroprosthetics market research with comprehensive geographic & neuroprosthetics market sizing, report also provides competitive landscape that covers growth strategies adopted by industry players.
In addition, report profiles companies with developments, & strategies adopted by key players to maintain and increase their shares in market.
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast neuroprosthetics market on the basis of type, technique, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, opportunities, and restrains).
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of a competitive landscape for market leaders.
- To forecast revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in terms of market development and growth strategies.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as merger and acquisitions, regulatory approvals, product launches, expansion, and agreement in the neuroprosthetics market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: