FRP tanks market help to minimize corrosion and underground leakage unlike the metallic alloy tanks. Composite tanks offer lightweight and superior property solutions against highly corrosive fluids and harsh environment conditions at various temperatures, pressures, and adverse weather and soil conditions.
Download Brochure of FRP Tank Market spread across 144 Pages, Profiling 11 companies and supported with 72 Tables and 51 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=719710 .
FRP Tank Market is projected to reach a market size of USD 2.32 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.73% between 2016 and 2021. The major driver stimulating the FRP tank market is high demand for lightweight and superior properties of composites and the increasing demand for FRP tanks for heavy vehicles in North America and Europe.
Key Target Audience as Follows
- ZCL Composites (Canada)
- Enduro Composites (U.S.)
- LF Manufacturing (U.S.)
- Denali Inc. (U.S.)
- EPP Composites (India)
- Hexagon Composite Engineering Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- Composite Technology Development, Inc. (U.S.)
- Luxfer Group (U.K.)
- Hexagon Composites ASA (Norway)
Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market for FRP tank in the next five years.
The main factor that contributed to its growth is the increasing urbanization and industrialization coupled with rising disposable income of the population. This has resulted in high demand for consumer goods and services such as power, construction, processed foods, and sanitation (water & waste water treatment), which are the applications of FRP tanks.
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/719710 .
This study has been validated through primary interviews with various industry experts globally. The break-up profile of primary discussion participants is given here Tier 1 (35%); Tier 2 (25%) and others (40%) companies were contacted for interviews.
The interviews were conducted with various key people such as C Level (30%), Directors Level (25%) and other (45%) from various key organizations. The primary interviews were conducted worldwide covering regions such as North America (30%), Europe (25%), Asia-Pacific (30%), the Middle East & Africa (10%), and Latin America (5%).
1 FRP Tank Market Size, in Terms of Value, 2016–2021
2 FRP Tank Market, By Resin Type
3 FRP Tank Market, By Region and By Application
4 FRP Tank Market Share (Value), By Country
5 FRP Tank Market Size, By Fiber Type
6 FRP Tank Market Size, By Application
The report, as part of qualitative analysis, provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges of the market. It also discusses competitive strategies adopted by different market players, such as ZCL Composites (Canada), Enduro Composites (U.S.), LF Manufacturing (U.S.), Denali Inc.
(U.S.), EPP Composites (India), Hexagon Composite Engineering Sdn Bhd (Malaysia), Composite Technology Development, Inc. (U.S.), Luxfer Group (U.K.), Hexagon Composites ASA (Norway), Faber Industries (Italy).
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=719710 .
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the FRP tank market size, in terms of value and volume
- To identify and measure the FRP tank market by types of resin, types of fiber, applications, and regions
- To analyze significant region-specific market trends in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa (ME&A) and country-specific trends in the U.S., Germany, France, the U.K., China, and India.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, industry-specific challenges, and burning issues)
- To strategically profile and analyze the key market players and their core competencies
- To analyze recent market developments such as partnerships, joint ventures, and mergers & acquisitions of the FRP tank market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.