The “Strategic Focus Report: Network Services” research analyzes the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the network services market.
GlobalData's "Strategic Focus Report: Network Services", analyzes the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the network services market. The report outlines the evolution of network services, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market.
This report also presents GlobalData's view of the revenue opportunities in the network services market through to 2021, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the network services domain.
Access sample this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2084796
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/st…-network-services
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The latest trends impacting the network services market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the network services market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of network services.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the network services market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from GlobalData's view of revenue opportunities in the network services market through to 2021, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band.
- An identification of enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to network services.
- The growing internet of things (IoT) market is pushing network service providers to launch cloud IoT network services, so as to create an efficient and low data loss network, thereby enabling clients to commercialize their devices.
- Network service vendors are expanding their portfolio with software-defined services, to offer enterprise customers a higher level of control over their network.
- As enterprises are looking for high bandwidth and low latency network services, network service vendors are investing to build content delivery networks and physical internet exchanges for increasing the quality of service (QoS).
- Helps the reader to understand the network services market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the network services segment.
- The report provides an assessment of network services vendors and their relative positions in the network services market.
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date report providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the network services market from 2016 to 2021, spanning six technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalData's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the network services segment and its sub categories.
Access report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2084796
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...