Asia-Pacific region is projected to be fastest-growing Industrial Labels Market during forecast period, followed by Europe, from 2016 to 2021. China accounted for largest consumption of industrial labels, followed by Japan in 2015. Key reasons behind growth Industrial Labels Market in Asia-Pacific region are emerging economies, government initiatives for FDI, growing awareness of industrial labels, & most importantly, increasing trends in end-use industries such as construction, automotive, consumer durables, & many more.
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Industrial Labels Market spread across 188 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 132 Tables and 53 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=408399 .
The industrial labels market is estimated to grow from USD 43.04 Billion in 2016 to reach USD 55.95 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.39%. The base year considered for the study is 2015 and the market size is projected from 2016 to 2021.
The key objective of the global industrial labels report is to provide companies with a summary of the latest trends and lucrative business expansion opportunities for industrial labels manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Advertising -
The report also demonstrates the key business strategies and principles adopted by the key players around the world.
2 Competitive Situation & Trends
3 Key Growth Strategies, 2012–2016
4 Mergers & Acquisitions
5 New Product Launches
6 Expansions & Agreements
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/408399 .
Manufactures such as HP Inc. (U.S.), Cannon Inc. (U.S.), Xerox Corporation (U.S.), Cenveo, Inc.
(U.S.), and many more. The labels manufacturers include CCL Industries, Inc. (Canada), H.B. Fuller Co. (U.S.), Cenveo, Inc.
(U.S.), Dunmore Corporation (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), Brady Corporation (U.S.), Avery Dennison Corporation (U.S.), DuPont (U.S.), and Henkel Ag & Company (Germany).
Key Growth Factors
- To define, segment, and project the size of the global industrial labels market.
- The basis of type, material, end-use industry, printing technology, mechanism, identification technology, and region
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
Industrial labels have become a promising media to convey the necessary product-related information such as the product’s origin, shelf life, disposal, and others to end consumers and to enhance the visibility of products in the marketplace to gain an edge over other products in the same category. The laser engraving labels mechanism possesses potential restraints in the industrial labels market.
This market is segmented on the basis of type, end-use industry, material, printing technology, mechanism, identification technology, and region. In terms of type, warning/ security labels held the largest market share, in terms of value.
It is projected to grow at the highest CAGR. The excellent growth is witnessed due to increasing demand of these labels in end-use industries such as construction, automotive, consumer durables, and transportation & logistics.
Reasons to access the report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the industrial labels market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across the different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.